(Asano Gakuho) Request Granted

Warnings: Manipulation, possessive, overprotective, and obsessive behaviors.

If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with. If it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking out this book. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wearing your night attire as you prepare to rest after a busy day at work of being a temporary independent individual, you decided to enjoy the peaceful night view of the city. Swiping the long curtains that covered the glass doors that lead to the balcony, you sigh in contentment upon feeling the satiating chill of the breeze once you slide the door open. You can hear the busy traffic from a distance as various lights shaped like dots with gradient outline displayed through the modern buildings of different heights. Despite the pleasant night, you know that you miss something of importance that you had grown to accept as being a permanent part of your life.

Despite feeling calm at the moment, deep inside, you longed for something that you desired to lack in the first place. The current cold atmosphere is somewhat comforting, but nothing would compare to the usual coldness that you would feel when you are with your husband. The freedom that you longed had been satisfying that when the time where you should return to him had been completely accepted by you. Even though interacting with him would lead to arguments and even with your attitudes clashing with each other, you are hesitant to completely leave him because even through this, he remains devoted with his affections towards you.

There had been many times that it even went overboard, with him being too possessive and jealous at times over simple things, but it just adds to his charm. He remains respectful and patient with everything you do and want that even now, despite feeling his lingering presence whenever you go, you are still not accompanied by him personally just as you wished. The refreshing situation you had is starting to bore you, but deciding to play with him, you decided to put up an act. No matter how subtle he might try, the silent plea to live with you once more remains as you feel and hear him approaching you from behind, though keeping his distance.

The familiar presence now seemed easily to be discerned by you and deciding to give recognition to the sudden reunion, your faux ignorance subsided as you face your husband. "Gakuho? What are you doing here? Though I guess it's about time you showed up, but I'd rather prefer you not doing so just yet."

Gakuho subtly frowns that replaced the small smile of expectance he had as if he had been preparing to greet you warmly and to receive your return after months of waiting and longing for your presence. "Your request has already been granted, love. Now, may I remind you that it's your turn to grant mine in return?"

It took all of your strength to make your own desperation to just run and embrace him with all of your might to show how much you missed him, acting disappointed and sad instead. Though it would seem that your dearest husband is still observant as ever, noticing the way you faltered and even became subtly flustered upon realizing his own request in return for yours. It may have been quite a long time since the deal between you two started, but your reaction, no matter how short it was shown to him, is a proof that you are willing to please him. This only made him more eager and excited, presenting a small smirk that soon disappeared upon hearing you respond.

Crossing your arms while remaining to be stubborn, but hiding your amusement and eagerness of his reaction behind a pout and a frown of dismay, you carefully ask as if hesitant as well as determined with your another request. "What if I want to be independent for a little while longer?"

You tried to stray his focus away from his own part of the deal, relieving yourself from the embarrassment you felt, despite his request supposedly being normal between the already married couple. The subtle blush that formed upon your cheeks earlier quickly dissipated as you present a serious expression to convey the faux want for your new request. Gakuho knew how stubborn you can really be, making up your mind on something and never backing down from it, no matter how others try to make you do so. Though whether or not you see this as a game of some sort, he is slowly having enough, crossing his arms in dismay before narrowing his gaze.

Gakuho imposes that despite how stubborn you can be, he remains to be the one in charge in most situations as he assures that it would apply now, already filling the room with his foreboding presence as he demands. "Are you teasing me? You're testing my patience here. Don't you dare play with me."

Acting as if you're frustrated with how the interaction is progressing, you lightly scoffed before giving him a mild glare before blandly stating to express your nonchalance of his intimidation that will make him reach closer to his limit. "I'm serious. I still want to be free from you."

Driven by his irritation, he reveals. "Y/N... Don't you dare say that. What you experienced while you had been away were pleasant because I let it do so. You had a job for those two months because that had been my company you are working in, but I did not initiate any interaction with you."

You are not completely unaware of this fact, but to enjoy your freedom, you had decided to ignore it while still unconsciously finding his concern undeniably sweet as you respond. "So that's why I still feel your presence most of the time. That still doesn't count. You had been there, watching me and that was not part of our deal."

"You wanted to not have any interaction with me during those two months. What I did is just to ensure that you won't enjoy much of your freedom. Along with that, I did not personally interact with you, did I?" Gakuho easily defended himself as you did find his statement a valid point, but you are still not about to retreat.

You tried to protest, sensing that he is already getting near his limit, but his emotions and desire got the best of him as he stops you from speaking by interrupting you verbally. "No more delays! I had been patient without having you, but what you are implying quickly lessens it. Or would you rather have your family be included with this matter?"

Hearing his threat that would've made you hysteric in the past only caused you to be bored now, blankly staring at him in disbelief as if asking him if he's really certain with using the same old threat. You know that despite how many times he does so, the heaviness of it remains the same, if not more depending with his mood. Your excitement to repay him for his kindness slightly lessens, but what made it increase more than its former level had been the pleading expression your husband presented. Seeing it just showed how much he really wanted to have you once more, not just for the sake of you repaying him by making his request, but he truly missed you.

Knowing him, seeing him in such a state is a rarity and perhaps a privilege on your part as you decided to end your act and do as he pleases, ignoring your own nervousness as you nod before gently smiling. "Fine... I'm ready to go home with you once more. Just don't do anything to them."

His annoyed expression of everything that has happened disappears and is slowly being replaced by another rare feature of his, letting you alone view his soft side. "That's better. It's not that difficult to do, yes? Now, let's forget your outburst and start over. How would you greet your husband, dear?"

Shaking your head and lightly laughing in amusement with how the first part of your reunion turned out to be quite chaotic and frustrating, you drop your act as you sigh before genuinely expressing your excitement. Being away with him did affect of you that you are now prepared to let him know, slowly approaching him as you softly smiled. Opening his arms for an embrace, you immediately hugged him return, missing his warmth and securing presence before you look at him. He had you pressed more closely against his form, causing you to stumble a bit before immediately noticing something as he only smirked at you in return after seeing your realization.

"I missed you, darling. I'm so glad to be with you again. Thank you for your kindness. I'm sorry for making you feel lonely without me." You added the last line with a hint of mischief, slightly smirking upon knowing that he is excited for something as he only rolls his eyes before gripping your chin.

"Show your appreciation with actions, love. I want my end of the deal, now." He demanded while intently staring at you, causing you to nod obediently before lightly pressing your lips against his own, missing such simple intimate contact that's filled with passion and desire that slowly bloomed with each passing minute.