(Isogai Yuma) Confused

Warnings: Overprotective and possessive behaviors, jealousy, slight blood scene and violence. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The class had already ended a few minutes prior that left most of the students, including yourself, in cleaning duty. Some are arranging the desks properly while the others are wiping some dust from the windows and desks, and the rest is sweeping the floor. You are one of those who are sweeping the floor along with Rio, Megu, and Kayano.

"Time flies really fast. Tomorrow is already Valentine's Day. Y/N, are you going to give something to a special someone?" Rio faces you after stopping for a moment with her cleaning as you successfully didn't point your gaze towards the female class representative.

Unbeknownst to Rio, you already have been giving chocolates to someone that you had adored for quite a long time now. You, Rio and Megu had been best friends since you were in elementary. Being assigned in the same group for a school project and later just clicked on in, the three of you became friends since then. Showing your gratitude to the two, you decided to give each of them a chocolate on Valentine's Day and it became a tradition for you afterwards.

"So~ who's the lucky one?" Rio softly elbows you with her eyebrows wiggling up and down while grinning from ear to ear, making you quite relieved that she still didn't notice your particular liking towards your other best friend.

"I actually don't have one in mind at the moment." You answered that made her quite disappointed, but she further pressed on and tells you to give someone tomorrow as the some of the girls cleaning with you also supports her.

"I'm pretty sure anyone in our class will be delighted when you give them chocolate!" Toka, who just happen to pass by and heard the conversation, chimed in.

"Yeah! You're one of the amazing people I've met!" Kayano chirped from behind you.

Speaking of hearing the conversation, all of you are unaware of a tiny tank that was invented by a very good electrician of your class as he and some of the boys had heard the conversation that may or may not make them feel excited and anxious for tomorrow.

The others who had noticed your absence of answer and small discomfort, which are namely Okano, Hayami, and Fuwa, tried to stop them from continuing to make you do the activity. The others who thought that you just need a few words of encouragement, which are Kurahashi, Ritsu, and Kanzaki, told you that you'll be fine and so, you decided to just give someone a chocolate tomorrow as they cheered for you.

It was already Valentine's Day and currently break time for your class. Spotting Rio outside sitting on the grassy ground under a tree, you marched your way towards her and gives her a chocolate that you had made yesterday night.

"Thanks for the chocolate, Y/N! Here's a gift in return." Rio happily accepted your small gift, giving you a small stuffed toy of your favorite animal afterwards.

This was quite unexpected, but you enthusiastically accepted it. "You don't have to, but thank you also. This is so cute, by the way."

"Is that one for Megu? Why is it also heart shaped? Not like mine... Wait..." Rio curiously glances at the two heart shaped chocolate you are carrying with your other hand as a theory had started to brew on her mind.

"U-Uh... I-It's nothing. I'll go back inside the room to give this to Megu-chan and to one of the boys in our class." You give a smile and faces away from her to hide your small blush, quickly making your way to the classroom next.