Chapter 15: Steps

Supergirl:

"I don't know about anyone else," Barry says, "But with all honestly, I think we should go to Oa and help Hal."

"What about Gotham City," Iris asks, "And the fake Dr. Fates?"

"The way I see it, as long as he is here, then so are the fake Dr. Fates. If we leave, then--"

"Then we're bringing to Oa an army of fake Dr. Fates," Eobard says, cutting Barry off. "Thanks for your honesty, but I think we should stay here. We should deal with the fake Dr. Fates and the Lords of Order first before going to Oa. One army at a time."

"But you heard Arisia," Jason says, "They need our help now. Now."

"So what," Cheetah asks, stepping up to Jason. "So what if they need our help now? It's not like all of us just shoot into space and go to Oa. I don't know if you notice kid, but cheetahs can't fly."

"I am sure that the teleporters the man and Dr. Crane have can teleport us to Oa," Martin says, joining Jason's side. "No need to fly."

"Uhh, actually," Dr. Crane says, putting up a finger as he takes a step forward. "I don't know if the teleporter can take all of you to Oa or not."

Dr. Crane reaches into his pocket and pulls out his teleporter.

"These things have range. They can reach anywhere in the world, but out of the world, I don't really know."

"They don't," The Man says, raising one of his hands. "The teleporters can't take all of us to Oa. At least, not without some modifications."

"Can you do the modifications," Jason asks.

"Not without some time and a whole like of electricity."

"So it's decided," Leonard says, now all eyes turning to him. "We're staying here on Earth. The green lanterns are on their own."

"Now wait one moment," The Man says, all eyes back on him. "The teleporters can't take us to Oa, but I do have a way we can get there."

"Really," Barry asks, laughing a little. "What, you got a spaceship somewhere in here?"

"Yes," The Man says, nodding his head. "I have a spaceship."

"I was kidding," Barry asks, uncrossing his arms. "Wait, do you actually have a spaceship? One that we can use to get to Oa?"

"Yes," The Man repeats, "I do have a spaceship. Give me five minutes."

Without warning, The Man runs out of the infirmary, leaving all of us behind.

"Just to be sure," Jason says, "We're not supposed to follow him? Right?"

"I don't know," I answer, looking at the doors after the man exited. "I just, don't know."

The Man is gone for a few minutes, whether it's five or not, I don't know. He walks back through the door and holds it open for the right of us.

"Come on," he says, "The Rusted is ready."

"The Rusted," Barry repeats, "Is that what spaceship is called? What would you name it that?"

"Because like me, it's incredibly old. Also, like me, it's strong, stubborn, and doesn't go down easily. Follow me."

All of us looking at each other at first, we all follow after The Man. Even Kent. Despite limping at first, Oliver and Dinah help him as The Man lead us through the hallways. Taking many twists and turns, he eventually lead all of us to a hallway I don't think I've ever seen before.

"In here," he says, pushing a button on the wall and a part of the wall splitting open to reveal a circular room with a white floor and glass wall. As everyone enters the room, I step back.