HOWTOFAILYOURDRIVERSTEST!!!

HEY PEOPLES!!!!!

ASDDJDHDJAQPEUQQPOIUDGHJKL:;

Sorry, that ....was a little inappropriate.

Well, uhm, ANYWAYS! (You might notice I'm a little hyper hmm....well I just drank 2 redbulls soooooo...) yeaah!

*~*~*~*~*~* 

Sentimental nothings. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*

First and foremost, yes, school is starting up again for most of us. 

Where, where oh where did summer go? This makes me so upset.

So upset I wanna go blow up a zoo and let the gorillas run free!!!

So upset I wanna go take all of the coins out of fountains!

So upset I wanna commit suicide! 

(Ok, maybe not that upset, lol)

But yeah, I'm kinda wishing I got up and went outside more throughout the summer, instead of staying inside all day, oversleeping, and spending the rest of the day playing world of warcraft and call of duty. But I did go up several levels on those games. That's one of the good parts, right? :c

Well, anyways, I'm getting off topic to what I intended this chapter to focus on.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Are you old enough to drive? Y/N.

No matter which answer you chose, I'm sure you'd want to pass a driving test on the first try, right?

Well, if you do, DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT follow the upcoming guide on how to fail your test. ( Unless you want to make a rad youtube video 'bout it, then be my guest)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

How to fail your driver's test! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

~

1) When the instructer gets into the car, in a really ghetto, gangsta voice, say, "GET OUT."

2) instead of going where the instructer is telling you to go, pull into a drive- thru restaurant.

3) before the instructer sits down, swipe a bunch of custard filled donuts onto the seat. Watch everything ooze and squirt out. In a childish voice, say, "EEEEEEEEEEEW."

4) threaten the instructer to pass you, otherwise you'll break into their house in the middle of the night and steal their dog.

5) Ask them if they want a cigarette.

6) start doing a bunch of burnouts in the middle of the intersection.

7) If they're wearing glasses, grab it off their face and put them on. Say, "Look, I'm you!!"

8) if they ask you to turn somewhere, turn the opposite way.

9) drive on the sidewalk.

10) speed down the road and ALMOST hit a pedestrian. Hit the brakes at the last minute. Do this with many people.

11) take a photo of the instructer and tell them you will manipulate the photo of their face onto the body of a woman.

12) while driving, sing "Old mccdonald had a farm" the whole time.

13) bring cookies and use them as a bribe to get them to pass you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope- AHH IM JUST PULLING YOUR LEG. NO SRSLY, HERE ARE 15 MORE :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

15 more!!

>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<

1) Turn the radio on. When the tester goes to turn it off slap his/her hand.

2) Rev the car really high, turn to the tester, and say with an evil look, "Buckle up!"

3) Knock over every cone while doing maneuverability. In the middle of it, get out and check to see if you have hit every one.

4) Come dressed in a suit. Before the examiner gets in the car, ask him/her to put a piece of plastic wrap down so he doesn't dirty the seat.

5) When the examiner tells you to stop, step on the gas. Tell him/her that you thought it was the brake.

6) When the examiner tells you to stop, pop the hood clutch and say, "Oops."

7) Get in the car, look down at the pedals, and say, "Now which one is the gas again?"

8) After the examiner gets in the car, pop the hood, and get out and check the oil.

9) Fill your car with beer bottles.

10) The whole time driving, talk about how Aunt Gertrude smells like mothballs.

11) Tell the registrar that you are taking the remedial test.

12) In the middle of driving, put your arm around the examiner.

13) When you stop at a light, start revving the engine while looking back and forth between the person next to you and the light.

14) Beep your horn at everything.

15) Break off your rear-view mirror and then ask the examiner to hold it up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Vote/Fan!! I love comments! ^.^