Omg FOOD :D

Hey guys so today we're talking about FOOD :D Ready to hear some bizarre shizz??  Well then keep reading, buddy!! :3

~~~~~~~

Here are a cluster of random OMG facts about food.

~~~~~~~

Ice Cream is chinese food!

 Blueberry juice boosts memory.

Coca Cola was originally green.

It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

The world's oldest known recipe is for beer.

You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Super Sized Coke, fry and Big Mac.

Decaffeinated coffee is not 100% caffeine free. When coffee is being decaffeinated, 2% of the caffeine still remains in it.

50 years ago Cheerios were called Cheerioats.

Vanilla flavoring is sometimes made with an ingredient from beaver pee

Every month, about 9 out of 10 American children visit a McDonald’s restaurant.

An average person’s yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

Orange juice naturally contains a small amount of alcohol.

Japan is the largest exporter of frog's legs.

All 13 minerals necessary for human life can be found in alcohol beverages.

There are about 100,000 bacteria in one litre of drinking water.

Wine will spoil if exposed to light; hence tinted bottles.

Tomatoes were originally thought to be poisonous.

To burn off one plain M&M candy, you need to walk the full length of a football field.

The powder on chewing gum is finely-ground marble.

The most popular Campbell's Soup in Hong Kong is watercress and duck gizzard

The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.

The first product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum!

The average French citizen eats 500 snails per year.

The estimated number of M&M's sold each day in the United States is 200,000,000.

The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it.

The average child will eat 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches by the he/she graduates from high school.

Spinach consumption in the U.S. rose 33% after the Popeye comic strip became a hit in 1931.

Smokers eat more sugar than non-smokers do.

Rubber is one of the ingredients in bubble gum.

Pepsi-Cola was originally called 'Brad's drink'.

Pearls melt in vinegar.

No 2 cornflakes are identical!

Milk is heavier than cream.

 McDonald's salads contain up to 60% more fat than their burgers!

It takes about a week to make a jelly bean.

In Spain, it is common to pour chocolate milk on cereal for breakfast.

Instead of a birthday cake, many children in Russia are given a birthday pie.

In its ancient form, the carrot was purple, not orange.

In ancient China, people committed suicide by eating a pound of salt.

If you shake a can of mixed nuts, the larger ones will rise to the top.

If you put a raisin in a fresh glass of champagne, it will rise and fall continuously.

Goat's milk is used more widely throughout the world than cow's milk.

Food can only be tasted if it is mixed with saliva.

Eskimo ice cream is neither icy, or creamy!

Cranberries are sorted for ripeness by bouncing them; a fully ripened cranberry can be dribbled like a basketball.

Cashew nut shells contain oil that is extremely irritating to human skin.

Bacteria that cause tooth decay, acne, tuberculosis, and leprosy can be cured with cashews.

Apples are 25% air.

An egg will float if placed in water in which sugar has been added.

The U.S. army packs Tabasco pepper sauce in every ration kit that they give to soldiers.

Buttermilk does not contain any butter.