LET'S YELL AHHHHHHHHHH !!

ARE YOU IN A YELLING MOOD?! COOL!!

OKAY SO THE REASON I AM YELLING IS BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT YELLING! ! NOTICE EACH ONE CONTAINS THE WORD YELL AT LEAST ONCE SO OKAY LETS GET ON TO IT BRUH!!!!

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

At the store yell this place sucks and continue shopping.

Run through a police station and yell " I finally escaped from prison!" .

Sit in a cardboard box and yell at people who walk by that they're trespassing!

Run through Walmart and continuously yell "The penguins are coming, the penguins are coming!".

Yell Harry Potter spells at your cat.

Go outside and yell "You kids get off my lawn" at anyone.

Slap yourself on your cheek then yell "why in the world would you ever say that?!".

Walk up to a random person and yell "Come back kevin".

Inhale some helium, walk up behind a little kid, and say "Follow the yellow brick road!".

Go to the train station and run into walls yelling we got to get to hogwarts.

Hide in the suitcases at department stores. Pop out and yell potatoes when you hear people coming.

Walk into a crowded store and yell "Shamwow!".

Turn on the TV then yell at a person in your house saying " I told you not to turn on the TV!".

Yell at a teacher and say, "im a real boy!"

Open the window and start telling (yelling) people how much you love them.

Eat some Garlic then walk up to someone breath in there face and yell I ALWAYS NEW you WERE A VAMP!

Stare at random people and yell " WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME?".

Buy a cucumber hold it in front of you and when some one asks what are you doing yell pancake hater!

Sneak up behind someone and pull one of the hairs of of their head and yell VICTORY! wile holding it

Yell at some and say your one of them run then pretend to trip and the crawl away screaming.

Order a Happy Meal at McDonald's, turn it upside down, and yell at the cashier MY HAPPY MEAL'S SAD.

Yell random numbers next time someone is counting out loud.

Run into a store and yell "are you open Tuesdays?" Then run out and let them think about it.

Put up a sign at Mcdonald's that says 'speaker is not working so please yell loudly"

Call a random phone number and yell, "Where is my fried chicken dude?!"

Go to Walmart. Find a bouncy ball. Throw it at someone. Yell at your imaginary friend for throwing it.

Go to wal-mart and yell the North Koreans are coming.

Go into a public bathroom and when someone walks in yell it burns it burns

Jump in front of a random person and yell, "STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE!" and see how they react.

Randomly yell "EVERY ONE PANIC!!!"

Run through Walmart and continuously yell "The penguins are coming, the penguins are coming!".

Get into a taxi, yell "Follow that car!" and point to a parked car.

Run around some crowded place yelling whats the number for 911.

Yell at birds.

Once your teacher has told you what your homework is, jump up on your desk and yell, "Objection!".

In a public place, yell out "I'm mad!" when someone asks why, tell them "I can't see my forehead."

Yell the grape raped me and see who turns around.

Yell "do the Harlem shake" during lunch.

Walk up to someone, say FREE HIGH FIVES , high five them then yell spread the germ bro!!!

When your eating dinner casually stand up then yell "I'M A BANANA!" then casually sit back down

Put on a ski mask even if its hot outside and yell at people driving by your house.

When in class,or in hallways(preferably),yell "RED ROBINS" and see how many people reply with "YUM!".

Yell "FREE MONEY" and look at how many people turn around.