I'm Oprah and Here's a Rant ><

HEY YO. YOYOYO,

my beautiful pony turtles.

BAM NEW INVENTION.

S0o0o0o0o how have you all been?

HEY YOU. YEAH I SEE YOU OVER THERE WITH A BITCHY EXPRESSION ON YUR FACE. YES. YOU. Just because I kinda maybe abandoned this book for like 2 weeks doesn't mean you could go all rachetttt on me. *triple finger snap* nuh uh not on me girlfrieeend.

So yeah, maybe I haven't written in a billion kajillion quadruple million years. That's not a number , right? Whatevssss.

BUT GUESS WHAT I'M BACK AND HERE TO STAY. !!!

Ok I've said that when I left this book alone before but im srs now. But then again when am I ever serious.

Uhhhh needa change the subject.

*throws gummy bears in the air like confetti *

Thanks for stickin wif this book. YOU KNOW WHAT. Maybe you all deserve a prize.

*stands up*

*POINTS TO A READER* YOU GET A CAR, YOU GET A CAR, EVERYBODY GETS A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 *flings a plate of cookies into the audience*

Aha get it? I'm being Oprah .-.

Hmmmmasfghjkl I forgot what I was gonna talk about. *glances up at the title again*

Oh yeah. A little ranty rant time and going off on liddo tangents ^~^

*clears throat*

Ok I just wanted to throw this in here instead of writing this on my message board because maybe not everyone would see it. Ok sooooo people have been sending me links of other people in my inbox that are legit, no joke copying TBOR.

AND NO im not talking about having a book LIKE mine that's full of listy or random stuff INSPIRED by tbor, because quite honestly I would actually read those because, well, I like reading random funny things. But there are some people (like 2 people actually, maybe more idk) that are literally copying TBOR word for word . Srsly, I mean they have exactly the same titles and stuff.

(In the same order...............)

Soo I just wanted to say if you're plagiarising, then pls pls pls stop claiming the book as written as your own.... cus it isn't ....you didn't write that... I wrote that... uhmm awkward. Awkward turtle. Awko taco.\(^-^)/

Sorry I just had to get that off of my chest xc I didn't want to report those people because obviously they like TBOR and I don't like being mean augh :/

But anyways if you're writing a book inspired by TBOR that have the same random vibes, (which ive read quite a few of) then send me some linkies, I'd love to read^_^

ONE MORE RANT.!!!!!!!

I know I know, I hear you groaning over there get over it

One more okkkk^~^

Here's one:

People that don't respond to me when texting just because I didn't reply right away.

WHAT UP WIT DAT?

Like, ur azz is lucky I decided to talk to you! ! Lol.

Okai and also- OMFG THE SKY OUTSIDE IS PINK. ITS LITERALLY BRIGHT PINK AND HAS TWO RAINBOWS GOING ACROSS. OH MY CHICKEN MCNUGGETS. DOUBLE RAINBOW.

Sorry, what was I saying? OH YEAH!

I've been literally aDdIcTeD to playing the smart phone app "fashion story." It's girly as fuq but I like it. Heeheehee.

You know what else I've also been obsessed about? THE GRUMPY CAT. If you don't know who that is, then youre missing out on a lot of life, my friend.

I made up a new phrase. Instead of sarcastically saying "when pigs fly" you could say "when grumpy cat smiles. "

I should copyright that. SHYEAAH.

And also! One more month for Warped Tour and I can hardly wait omfgggg

*randomly runs around the room*

NOW THAT IS WHAT ENERGY IS, CHICKEN HEADS.

K I gotz to go!

Love, kittens, and meth.

Did I just say meth? I meant, uh, RAINBOWS. LOTS AND LOTS OF RAINBOWS. DRUGS ARE BAD.

AND THAT'S NOT HOW I MEANT TO END THIS CHAPTER BUT OK .

Bye.

ADIOS.

.

I love you.