Epilogue </3

Epilogue. epilogue epilogue. If you say it fast it sounds funny.

*funeral music starts playing*
So now it has come down to this. The epilogue. *screams like a dragon and stumbles into a corner sobbing*

BUT HOLD YOUR HORSES THERE, YOUNG GIRAFFE. (Yeah idk)

This may not even be the total end for the both of us. If you didn't know... YES THERE WILL BE A BOOK 2!!!!!

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!

(imagine we're singing hallelujah at church k)

AS A MATTER OF FACT, the first chapter of BOOK 2 is up now!!! Go add it to your reading list now, chicken heads!!!!

You maaaay be wonderingggg - "Hey what the hell maan. Y U MAKING A BOOK 2 CAN'T YOU JUST CONTINUE ON DIS BOOK WTF"

WHALE, I would if I could... but Wattad only allows 100 chapters per book ... *goes to the wattpad offices and destroys everything*

And so, if you didn't notice, this actually is the 100th chapter. Yeh, IKR. CRAZYY.

But anyways, thanks for not giving up on this book (even though I've abandoned it like 100 times). I LAVA YOU BB.

Ermergerd, I'm getting all teary-eyed. It's like graduation- graduating onto another book. Baht.... naht really uhhhhh. This ... is awkward. AWKO TACO. It's not really that sad ... or amazing... BUT YEAH. THIS IS NOT A GOODBYE CHAPTER (WHICH YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT WHEN YOU FIRST READ THE TITLE).

This is more of a see-you-in-a-minute type of chapter because I DEMAND for you to go check out book 2 right meow, where, as I said, the first chapter is already up. Woot Woot!^~^

Again, thanks for reading, you fox. I love you and thanksies for helping this book get into the 180,000 reads range (as of right now). SO YOU GET A FREE CAR AND A BUCKET FULL OF BROWNIE POINTS. *BUILDS A SNOWMAN AND SCULPTS IT INTO YUR FACE* This, this is how much I love you. Even though its impossible because it's summer.
But you deserve it...

<3

As for now I bid you fair winds... until book 2, that is ♥

~