Disneyland and Disney Movies<3

HEYO my darlings :3

Here requested is another chapter about Disney facts, WHICH I BY THE WAY PERSONALLY WAS RLLY FRICKEN INTERESTED IN. Luckily though! I had a file in Microsoft of the facts that I actually left out! Because I thought the chapter was a little bit too long... but here they are! Put to good use! The last Disney chapter was just about Disney CLASSIC MOVIES, but this chapter will also contain little known facts about the Disneyland theme park. Well, HERE WE GO CHILDREN!!1!

Facts about Disneyland:

There is an apartment in Disneyland above the fire station on Main ST. where Walt used to stay. To this day there is always a light left on for him. True story.

A guy actually died in the Haunted Mansion ride. He missed a step when stepping onto the conveyor belt, and fell 16 ft where he broke his neck and died.

The Water on the Jungle Cruise is dirty on purpose to hide the relative shallow water (at most 8 feet)

Walt purchased an ice cream bar from a shop, started walking and eating. When finished, he said "Place a trash can here", thus setting up the greatest distance between trash containers.

Somebody actually paid (rather donated) to get their name in the Haunted Mansion. It's on one of the tombstones. So, Disneyland's Haunted Mansion now has 1000+ names.

There is a basketball Court for the Cast Members in the Matterhorn

The Haunted Mansion streching room is actually an elevator and the entire ride portion takes place OUTSIDE the park.

While many Disney fanatics may already know this one, others may find it surprising to know there is exactly one place in the entire park that serves alcoholic beverages.The place is called Club 33 and it is a very exclusive club to get in. To gain entry, there is a ten year waiting list and admission is at least a thousand dollars. Supposedly, the food is good though.

DisneyWORLD has an underground city

Did your balloon pop? Just show any balloon seller your popped balloon and they'll give you a new one.

The Imagineers put special touches everywhere. The Haunted Mansion features faces of a few of the early Imagineers and has tombstones written with inside joke references.

Coke gives the park free soda to eliminate competition in the park and for the advertising.

Hidden Mickeys are spread all over the park and there's at least one in every ride.

The buildings along Main Street USA are built to create the effect of a longer street when entering the park and a shorter street when going back to your car.

It was so hot on opening day that the high heels that the lady guests were wearing sank into the newly paved Main Street USA.

Disney spends about $41,000 per night on the fireworks show

Other facts about Disney Movies:

The movie "Aladdin" features several hidden objects. As the camera pans over to the palace from village houses, the viewer can see satellite dishes and the golden arches of McDonald's.

Carl and Ellie's house from the movie 'Up' is now an actual home ready to be moved into. The house was built by Bangerter Homes in the city of Herriman, Utah. The cost of the home is $390,000. Throughout the home you will find that it is true to the movie; it even has the same mailbox. The basement does feature a home theater and two bedrooms. The basement bedrooms are decorated in Disney Princess and 'Toy Story' motifs.

Over the years, Disney has been accused by many to be racist in the portrayal of their characters and even the lyrics of their songs. For instance, in 'Aladdin,' the opening song "Arabian Nights" had to be changed when Arab-Americans complained it was racist. The original lyrics were "Where they cut off your ear if they don't like your face. It's barbaric, but hey, it's home." This line was changed to "Where it's flat and immense, and the heat is intense. It's barbaric, but hey, it's home." Bad Disney!

You may notice in all Disney Princess merchandise, when pictured together, the princesses don't acknowledge one another - they're always looking away from one another or directly at the camera. Apparently Roy Disney, nephew to Walt Disney, was against the mass marketing of the Disney Princesses outside of their own stories. Eventually, Roy consented as long as they weren't aware of each other.

The Pixar movie "Monsters Inc." includes several references to other Disney characters in one scene. Sulley picks up a Jessie the Cowgirl doll from Boo's floor at the end of the film. Other visible Disney toys in the little girl's room during this scene are a clown fish from "Finding Nemo" and a Buzz Lightyear.

In Beauty and the Beast, the dance between Belle and her prince at the end is actually reused animation of the dance between Princess Aurora and Prince Philip in Sleeping Beauty.

In their most productive week during production, Pixar completed 3.5 minutes of animation.

The voice of Merriweather in Sleeping Beauty is the voice of Lady in Lady and the Tramp, also the voice of Aunt Sarah in Lady and the Tramp is the voice of the Fairy Godmother in Cinderella.

Whenever Aladdin tells a lie, the plume on his hat falls and covers his face

In the original Sleeping Beauty, Melificant says "All the powers of Hell", but in the newer version she says "All the powers of Evil"