I wrote this at 3am.

• Dedicated to the poor children of Africa

*My friend and I at Starbucks*

Me: Why do they only have Splenda.-.- *rips open Splenda packet and pours into my coffee*

Friend: what are you doing, Splenda will give you cancer

Me: Bitch I AM Cancer!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So ... that's how I started my day, my kitty zombies. Hey that sounds like it could be a cool band name. KITTY ZOMBIES. =D

And it could make dance -electronica music like botdf.

Okay. YAY.

WELL ANYWHOOZLES.

NUTELLA IS PROBABLY THE BEST FRICKEN THING EVER I MEAN IT'S THE ONLY THING I PUT ON TOAST AND I REFUSE ALL ELSE BECAUSE NUTELLA IS AT THE TOP OF MY CHART OF AWESOME THINGS.

So that's why I edited the Nyan cat into the Nutella cat and posted it on tumblr. It got like 500 notes lol.

YO YOYO YOOOOOO. PIERCE THE VEIL IS ALSO THE BEST THING EVER OMG.

Anyways .

TWINKIES.

Sorry, but my dear, this IS the book of random. Augh, it's a shame they don't make twinkies anymore.

CAN U BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE SELLING BOXES OF TWINKIES ON EBAY FER LYKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BUYING THEM OMG WHY DIDNT I HAVE EXTRA TWINKIE BOXES JUST LYING AROUND STILL BECAUSE ALL THEM MOFOS WILL SEE ME ROLLIN', THEY HATIN! I NEEDZ DA CASHIES.

Ok.

Well.

-Here's what's been happening in the life meeee-

Lately I've been watching lot of Youtuber's older videos like Touchtheskyfilms, hailedabear, damonfizzy, amazingphil,danisnotonfire,capndesdes, catchingyourclouds, mattg124, etc. I haven't watched their vids in a while so I've been on their channels watching all their stuff for the past few days. I've also been listening to Juliet Simms's new song 'Wild Child' on repeat. (She's dating Andy Biersack if you didn't know. And she was on the singing show 'the voice'." ) I feckin love her, I have her autograph and kissmark on a card hanging above my bed lol. True shit. Lol.

I also dyed my hair pink. Idk why. I had pink hair like 2 years ago but now im backkkkk shyeah. Also my crush asked me out!

WHAT TIME IS IT?!

No, not adventure time!

It's story time!

I can see the disappointed looks on your faces.

Take a step into the magical life of myself, my children. Try not to get shot. ~

STORYTIMESTORYTIMESTORYTIME!

(Lol that reminded me of that spongebob episode where Patrick was acting like a baby in front of spongebobs grandma at her house . 'Patrick: Storytimestorytimestorytime!')

Asdfghjkl. *takes a bite of my sammich*

Ok so here's my story.

Once upon a time I couldn't find my phone. I looked for it for hours, tearing my bed's sheets apart, tearing through my whole bedroom, and going bazerk. I figured it was dead somewhere. After about 3 hours of trying to find it, I realized it was in my back pocket the entire time..

...

That was yesterday.

Ok that wasn't exactly the story I was planning on telling you. I know, you guys love reading about my ultimate total fails BECAUSE UR ALL SAD EVIL CREATURES THAT WANT TO EVENTUALLY DESTROY MY SOUL .

Just kidding. But theres always that one person ..........

Lol. Well anyways, on to my real story!

Ok never mind I don't really have one. I'm such a cuntmuffin. Poop. >.

I need a life.

I'm so jelly of your life.

Aha. JELLY. OMFG I SHOULD MAKE UP SOME SLANG THAT I COULD USE AS INSIDE JOKES FOR THIS BOOK. Totes.

Omg like... TATER TOTES.

Let's make that a thing!!

So if someone says "hey do you wanna go to the mall" and you could be all like "TATER TOTES!"

Hmm ima tell you a random joke.

Ok. Get ready for this one.

Ok. Ok you ready?

Why should Steve Irwin wear sunscreen?

Because it protects against harmful rays.

Still too soon? Sorry. Lol.

Also a random Max and Ruby pic to the side..

Also! Im putting together another chapter tomorrow and it's about TV SHOW QUOTES! whats a good Tv show I can do? I was thinking of doing a Drake&Josh one since a lot of people know that show so idk. What do you guys think?

*~*~^~*~^~*~*~~~*~*~**

Btw gaiz! This is another chapter where im FANNING all the people who comment on this chapter! ( for a limited amount of time) so hurry!

NUTELLA, BASTARDS