♡♡♡ Another GAME? ~ Part 3

Ok! Now, you should have everything filled in :D

Now let's plug these babies in and get your results! It will tell the story of you and your crush (or celeb crush) in a short fanfiction type of story!

Following this is the template. Basically you're just filling in the first blank with what you got for #1, etc.

Write them in now!!

_________________________________________

"Oh, isn't 1)____ so 2)____?" 3)____ asked her friend. "4)____!" Her friend, 5)____ replied. I wish I could--" 6) ____ was interrupted by 7)____! He asked if she wanted to 8)___ him! 9)____ said of course! 10)____ loved him. She and 11)____ had the time of their lives at the mall! They 12)____ and hugged. It was a/n 13)____ day for them!

________________________________________

Now that you have everything filled in, read your "fanfiction" / "love" story!!!

Here's what I got:

"Oh, isn't Andy Biersack so disgusting?" Jacki asked her friend. "Yes!" Her friend, Kristine replied. I wish I could--" Jacki was interrupted by Andy Biersack! He asked if she wanted to fuck him! Jacki said of course! Jacki loved him. She and Andy had the time of their lives at the mall! They tickled and hugged. It was a weird day for them!

____________________________________

0.o

Well, that was...um. It didn't make any sense but yeah lol xD

Post what you got too..? :3 I lurv comments, yo ;D