Chapter 39

♠️ HIS POINT OF VIEW ♠️
Justina has been missing for one week. A week full of torture, questions, tracking and unfortunately no answers. I walk out of my destroyed room decorated with holes in the walls, feathers from the pillows, shreds of the comforter and curtains, and splinters of wood from the headboard and go into Justina's car. If I would of known this would of happened to her, I would of never even set my eyes on her again. I should of just listened to Cole. He knew I was only going to hurt her.

I walk into the Blacknights' warehouse where they are still tracking Justina. I have a guess on who did this since Ryan has been missing for days, but no one knows where he is, and they can't track him either. It's as if they both dropped off of the face of the earth. I groan and run my hands through my hair for the millionth time.

"Boss!" our tacker and hacker yells running down the hall towards me, "We found her!"

Once Ryan disappeared I became the second in command to my father, like I have always wanted and all previous grudges and problems have been settled.

We both run down the hallway back to our technology room, and as soon as I walk in, I see three monitors covered in trees with a small house in the center with a red dot in it.

"What's the address?" I immediately ask getting ready to run back to my car to go back and get my girl.

"That's the issue. There isn't an address. The house is undocumented. All I have is the name of the forest."

"Of course he would have to make it difficult. What's the name of it then?"

"Stokes Rock Forest. It's about six hours from here."

"How could he of gotten so far without anyone noticing?"

"It's privately owned. So no tourists are allowed down there."

"How many acres is it? What are the chances of finding her today?"

"It's 50 acres. The chances of finding her today are slim. It's too much land to cover and if we aren't careful it's easy to get lost which will then waste even more time. It's better to wait and leave at sunrise tomorrow and spend the day searching."

"We don't have that kind of time. Who knows what's going on at this moment. It's not a risk I'm willing to take. Get the men ready. We are leaving in fifteen."

"But Boss-"

"I didn't ask for you to question me. Now go."

He runs out of the room only for Cole to walk in right after.

"I don't think it's a good idea to go today. It's already noon, by time we get there sunset will be an hour later," Cole reasons.

"Then they better bring flashlights."

"We are not going to find her today. Call off the order and resume tomorrow."

"No. We don't have time. It's my fault she's in the mess, and the sooner we find her the sooner I can get her out of it."

"Liam... It's not your fault. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time that's all."

"If I never involved her in my life she would be home safe right now. How did I not see that Ryan was too quiet for the past few days. I should of never ignored her. Instead of trying to protect her, I practically handed her over to Ryan with a 'kidnap me' sign."

"You're right. It's your fault that she was finally happy and was living her life, but now all you're going to do, is put more people in danger as well as Justina if we go now. We will leave at three tomorrow morning, get there by nine and start the search then."