Chapter 9

♥️ HER POINT OF VIEW ♥️
   I wake up feeling cold. I try to pull my blankets over me but there aren't any. I open my eyes and my head starts pounding. I then start to sit up not being able to focus on my surroundings. When I finally do I see that I'm at my school and it's pitch black. I try to find my phone and when I feel something hard next to me I press the home button and see that it was 10:30. My parents won't be home since they are both working a night shift and my sister probably won't even know I'm gone since she's always in her room on her phone.

   When I unlock my phone I dial Liam with numb fingers.

   "Princess? What's wrong?!" He asks with concern etched in his voice.

   "Easy on the voice level. Can you come pick me up at the school please?"

   "I'm coming. I will be there in 5. Stay there."

   I do as he says and I stay exactly how I was, laying on the floor with my head in my right hand and my left wrist up to my chest. At this point I don't know how long I'm here for but my whole body hurt. I just want to lay down and sleep.

   When I see headlights I shut my eyes since my eyes didn't adjust to the light yet.

   "Princess?" Liam says striding over to me.

   I open my eyes. He keeps walking closer to me until he scoops me up into his arms and I lay my head on his warm chest.

   "You're freezing," he says pulling me closer into him.

   "Thanks," I say once we were in the car.

   "For what?" He asks.

   "For picking me up again."

   "Of course, Love. Now let's check you out. Why are you here s-" his sentence is cut off as soon as the light of his car turns on and I clamp my eyes shut.

   "Who the hell did this Justina?!" He asks anger and seriousness in his voice.

   "I'm fine. I probably look worse than I feel," I say trying to calm him down more, but that only made his madder.

   "Justina. Look at yourself."

   I open the mirror in his car and my eyes widen and I gasp as I take in my appearance. I have blood on the side of my head. A handprint on my cheek, bruises on my arms and my wrist, and a split lip.

   "That jerk! He attacked me while I was unconscious!" I all but yell immediately regretting it as my head begins to pound even harder.

   "Who?!" Liam asks in a hushed tone which made it even more intimidating.

   "Ryan. I told him that I wasn't his and that I was already taken. Then I mocked him when he said that I would need to be taught a lesson and he grabbed my wrist but I left before anything could happen. But I had to go back. I didn't have my ring or my phone or my bag and when I went back into the car after I got all my stuff that's when things got bad. I fought back but after a while he punched my head and when I woke up I was in the same position you found me in," I rush out, tears about to escape my eyes, but I won't let them. I'm more angry than anything else.

   "He's going to regret ever touching my girl," Liam mumbles more to himself then me 

   "Can you just take me home. Wait. I can't go home. Can you take me around the corner so I can go to the bathroom and clean up before I go home?" I ask because I knew if I went home like this there will be so many questions. Questions that I don't want to answer in the morning.

   "No. You're coming home with me tonight, and you will spend the night there." He says with a voice that told me there was no point in arguing.