Chapter 17

♥️ HER POINT OF VIEW ♥️
My eyes snap open and I turn over so I'm facing him.

"Wh-what?" I stutter, all sleep now drained for my body and I'm fully awake.

"Justina, I know we have not known each other long just under two months, but I do know that I like you more than a friend. When I see you upset I'm upset, when you're frustrated I'm frustrated and when you happy so am I. I like your smile, and how your eyes light up when your happy or excited. I like how your hair is so long and smooth I could just run my fingers through it all day. But mostly I like how you look for adventure and danger and when you find it you embrace it. You never cease to surprise me and I just want to be there with you every step of the way and be your partner in crime. So Justina will you be my girlfriend?"

"Are you sure you want me to be your girlfriend? You do know who you are talking to, right?" I ask my insecurities taking over.

"Yes I know who I'm talking to," Liam laughs, "and how could you ask me that after I just said all of the things that I like about you?"

"I'm sorry. I just... I feel like you could do so much better so I just wanted to make sure you have a way out before I agree."

"Hey, look at me," Liam says comfortingly while he takes my chin in his fingers so I have to look at him, "there is no better and even if there was I don't want better. I want you."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, Liam I would love to be your girlfriend!" I whisper-yell throwing my arms around his neck.

"I thought you were about to reject me for a second there," Liam admits slightly laughing in the crook of my neck.

"I would never," I say as I yawn, my lack of sleep hitting me like a ton of bricks.

"Come on let's sleep. We will talk in the morning," Liam says pulling my body closer to his so my back was against his chest.

"Goodnight, Amor," I say shutting my eyes.

"Goodnight, Princess," Liam says kissing my forehead before I drift into my dreamless sleep.
__
It's again Monday. The whole weekend I spent with Liam, Cole and Ava in their movie theatre room watching movies from Disney, to 10 Things I Hate About You, to Taken and Get Out, of course when Ava fell asleep. Let me just tell you that the boys could not even tell you what happened in the horror movies because they were too busy laughing at me as I was squeezing both of their hands like my life depended on it and pulled them both impossibly close to my body.

I walk into school with the twins' since I take their offer for a ride here because I haven't been home in days. I'm walking behind them when they suddenly stop causing me to hit my nose on Liam's back. I come out from behind them rubbing my nose when my eyes widen and realize why they stopped. Ryan's in front of us on a single crutch and he looks majorly pissed. The twins' push me behind them as Ryan lunges for me and he ends up hitting Liam's hand which successfully pushes him away from me.

"You got real lucky now, Sweetheart. Just wait until we are alone even the stitches in my leg won't save you," Ryan promises beginning to limp away.

"Well he's mad. What's new? Are you guys going to class or are you just going to stand there?" I ask nonchalantly beginning to walk in the same direction as Ryan had since my locker and first period class are both that way.

"Uh... We will see you in class later, J. Me and Liam have to have a little chat."

"Okay, but don't be late to your classes. I'm serious." I say sternly.