Chapter 35

♠️ HIS POINT OF VIEW ♠️
No. That's not right. How can I love her? It's been five months! That's not normal! But it does explain why every time we kiss it leaves me wanting more, or how I'm nervous around her. The sparks I get when we touch even if it's a brush of our hands and the butterflies in my stomach when she's around. The complete and satisfying feeling I get when she smiles, and laughs. The possessive and protective feeling when others are around her, especially guys. But how? How did this even happen? When did these even happen? Does she feel the same way?

I shake my head getting rid of my thoughts before settling back down next to Justina with a smile on my face. Maybe this isn't such a bad thing. I could get used to sleeping like this every night.

__

One month and two days later... March 16th

"Shh. We can't wake him up yet," a familiar voice whispers.

"But Bestie..." another voice whines.

"Okay. Ready? On the count of 3," the first voice says, "1... 2... 3..."

I jump up when I feel two kisses on my cheeks automatically knowing who one of the girls are from the sparks it left. I open my eyes and see Ava on Justina's hip and a tray of food in their hands.

I do a double take of the scene in front of me and I see the future. My future, but instead of my seventeenth birthday it will be my thirtieth and instead of Justina holding Ava she will be holding our child. Wait! Did I seriously just think that?

"Happy Birthday Liam!" they both yell snapping me out of my wishful thinking while setting the tray of food down on my lap.

"Thanks girls," I smile back and look at the tray in front of me. There is French toast, bacon, eggs, orange juice and a... a bag?

Seeing my confused face Justina holds her finger up.

"Go down to the kitchen and make sure everything is ready for Cole. I'll be down in just a second," Justina tells Ava who nods her head and skips out of my room the same minute.

"Happy birthday amor," she whispers leaning down and giving me a peck making me groan. She backs up with a smirk on her face and a quick giggle before turning serious, "okay."

"Okay?"

She shakes her head and bites her lip showing that's she nervous.

"This is so stupid," she mutters before speaking up again so I can actually hear her, "this is one part of your gift. There are five in total. One for each of the senses. One for sight, sound, touch, smell and taste. As you can tell this is for sight and throughout the day you will find the other gifts."

I go to open the gift but she places her hand over mine and shakes her head. "Wait until after I leave then you can open it," she kissed me on the cheek with a quick happy birthday then rushes out of my room. I rip the tissue paper out of the bag with the word SIGHT on it and find two tickets to the drive in theatre that's coming next weekend with my favorite candy including Twix, Tootsie Rolls, and a microwavable popcorn bag. I smile before digging in to my breakfast that still had steam rising from it. I take a sip of my drink and catch black handwriting on it. I spin the cup around to see the full sentence and smile at the sight. It says Happy birthday to the best biggest brother ever! Love, Ava with her small handprint underneath.

♣️ COLE'S POINT OF VIEW ♣️
I hear a giggle coming from somewhere in my room followed by the sound of someone whispering and a wonderful aroma of food.

"3... 2... 1..." a voice says before I feel two bodies tackle me.

"I'm up. I'm up," I groan.