Chapter 29

▪️RYAN'S POINT OF VIEW▪️
I wake up feeling like I was run over by a truck. I can't remember how this happened. The last thing I do remember though was Justina kicking me in the head then everything went black. She did this! Wait until I get my hands on her she won't see the light of day! I tried to get up but that task proved unsuccessful. My legs hurt and were wobbly and my ribs felt like they were on fire. I looked around at the windows to see it was dark out but the clock on the wall said that it was 6:30. Me and Justina were still training at that time, so that only means one thing. I have been out for a little under a day! She is definitely dead now! And where are all of the people that usually come in here daily? The one day I need someone no one shows up. Unbelievable. These people are absolutely worthless. When I take over I'm starting fresh. Maybe I will keep one or two members but all of the rest have to go.

After another ten minutes I try to get up, once again. This time I'm able to stand. I lean on the ropes around the mat then against the wall of the room itself. I let out a breath of relief once I make it to the door, but much to my dismay it won't open. I start slamming my fist on it, screaming for someone to let me out. I need to get my hands on Justina and I need to do it now.

I hear running footsteps but no one tries to open the door.

"The door is locked," one of them says.

"Then unlock the damn door," I say my patience wearing thin.

"We can't. The key is jammed into the lock. Whoever locked the door purposely broke it off so it can't be unlocked."

I let out a roar so loud I could have sworn the walls were shaking. Not only did she take advantage of my state and lock the door she made sure no one could open it. She wanted me to hurt and be alone when I woke up. Then it clicked. She wanted for me to feel how she felt when I beat her unconscious then continued to hurt her then leave her unconscious at the school. My reasons were justified she was doing this on purpose for no reason.

"Go get someone who can open this door now!" I scream. I know I had instilled fear in them when all of the foot steps ran away before I can even blink. I go back to the mat to lie back down because all of this energy I'm using is eating at my body. When I make it back to the mat I see a piece of paper laying there. I pick it up and read "payback sucks but the victory was sweet. love, Sweetheart." She wanted me to know she did this! What a mistake that was on her part. I shove the note into my pocket then lay back onto the mat. If I am going to go after her I need all of my strength to return.

I'm still in the same spot and it's now an hour later. What is taking these people so long to find someone to open a door! Another five minutes pass and I'm becoming restless. I get back up and slam on the door.

"We- we found someone sir," one of them says.

"Then why is the door not open?"

At that moment it sounds as if they are inserting another key into the lock. Then they are banging on it then twisting it until the door opened a crack. The bump key method. Not my favorite but handy. Too bad now they have to pay for another door knob. When I walk out they all gasp.

"What are you all looking at?" I scream. These people are really getting more on my nerves and patience.

"S-sir. You may want to go to the doctor to make sure everything is okay."

Instead of responding I continue to head in the same direction I was previously heading but instead of going to my room I did go to the medical room that we had located at the end of the hall with a 24/7 medic. I walk in and the first thing I see was a nurse.