Chapter 34

♥️ HER POINT OF VIEW ♥️
It's been a little over six weeks from January 1st. To say that a lot happened would be a lie. It's been the exact opposite. I went on two other jobs one with Ryan and the other was an actual assignments with Blake besides going with him to functions. I now spy on the Blacknights for the Reds but thankfully no one has caught on. One thing that I am worried about though is Ryan. He has been very quiet lately and has not tried to say a word to me and during training he goes easy on me and our sessions are half the amount of time they normally are. However, since the talk that I had with Liam he also has been spending more time with me and tonight will be our fifth date, but apparently this one is going to be even better since it's Valentine's Day.

   Currently I am in my room with Ava who is helping me get ready for tonight. Did I mention that Caleb bought her a small heart of chocolates and asked her to be his valentine in front of his whole class? It was so adorable. If she didn't say yes I would of but I won't tell Liam that.

   I pick out a red lace dress with a diamond belt at my waist that ends a little after my mid thigh with silver heels. I curl my hair and put on my usual make up before walking down the stairs seeing Liam waiting at the end in a suit and red tie.

   "Ready to go, love?"

   "Of course, amor."

   We walk out of the house and into Liam's car even though I insist that we take my car that I haven't stopped driving since I received it for Christmas. Sometimes I just drive around with no destination in mind.

   "Where are we going?" I ask once we pull onto the road.

   "I guess you will just have to wait and see," he replies with a smirk.

   "You're smirking for no reason. You know I love surprises."

   "I know."

   "Okay?"

   Twenty minutes later we pull into a restaurant that I have never seen before. Before I can ask any questions Liam opens my door and once I get out he places his hand on the small of my back guiding me into the building.

   "Liam? What is this place?"

   "You'll see in a minute. Be patient."

   We walk in and the first thing I notice is that it's completely empty.

   "I think this place is closed," I say still looking around to find at least one person here with us.

   "It's open. Trust me."

   A minute later a woman rushes to us looking disheveled. "So sorry for the long wait. Follow me."

   We walk through the whole restaurant that was decorated with candles, dimmed lights, various vases with a single red rose in each and various pink and red colors adorning the furniture. We reach the side of the restaurant where it leads to another room with glass windows that shows a view of the beach. Instead of more tale and chairs there is a gazebo in the center with a table and two chairs set up. As we get closer I see that there are twinkle lights on the ceiling as well as around the pillars of the gazebo. There are roses everywhere and candles on the ledge of the gazebo as well. I continue to admire the place but am broke out of my trance when our hostess tells us to watch our step since there are three small steps separating the ground and gazebo.

   "We are eating here?" I ask walking in further.

   "Do you like it?" Liam asks nervousness lacing his words.

   "I love it. It's so pretty!"

   "Then yes. We are eating here."

   "Seriously?"