Summary

Justina is the girl no one ever notices. Her family is barely home and when they are the communication is non existent even if they are in the same room together. But just when she thinks her life will be like this until she graduates as a senior in two years she meets Cole and Liam who are running from their past mistakes with their younger sister, Ava and their mom, Sarah. They give her the excitement, family, love and danger her life is currently missing. Even though this is the best time of her life darkness lurks around every corner waiting to strike at Justina in the form of a boy named Ryan who is the boys' father's gang right hand man. But she doesn't stop there. She continues to join another gang, The Reds, to help Liam get the safety he needs. But will her naivety and obliviousness to the extent of danger she put herself in will lead to her ultimate demise? Will the boys be able to keep her safe or will her new life ruin her?

Written: 8/26/17
Posted: 10/11/17
Edited: 10/22/17; 12/9/17-12/10/17; 2/24/18

N/A: This story will have plot holes, bad grammar and spelling so read with caution but thank you to all of you for reading. This is my first story and I hope that some of you will enjoy it.