Chapter 46 - Crave for more

A few days later

"Al, you appear to be quite affectionate recently, more than usual. Is everything alright?" You felt compelled to ask. "Of course, my dear! Is it too much? I can stop if you prefer."

"No, just making sure you're okay is all." You mentioned, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. As you attempted to leave the bed, Alastor's grip on you became firmer.

"Sweetheart?" You frowned. "I just need the toilet..."

"Fine." He let out a sigh and released you. As you made your way to the bathroom, you couldn't help but hope that his sense of smell wasn't strong enough to detect the blood. You had been experiencing bleeding for several days, and while there were indications that it was slowing down, the situation left you confused.

You've been annoying Charlie when her dad will be next down as you wanted answers from him as well.

"Why do I have a never-ending list of things I still need to still do." You groaned.

Fortunately, Alastor was too preoccupied with his thoughts to notice your annoyance in the bathroom.

He lifted his top up slightly, looking down at the now fully healed scar from Adam strike. The overlord was curious if what you said was true or it was a mere coincidence that his wound finally healed.

The recovery from the injury was gradual, and Alastor applied bandages to prevent blood from seeping through his shirt. While you observed the severity of his injury, you refrained from asking about it, confident in his skills and ability to manage the situation.

Now, Alastor was left with another scar on his body. However, it was no longer painful and did not appear blotchy.

He let out a sigh, expressing his frustration at the situation. He had desired more now that he had a taste. But he didn't want to subject you as if you were a blood bag for his hunger. He felt ashamed of almost losing control without your knowledge due to the soothing taste, as he did indeed feel stronger from the small amount he had consumed.

It's like he had became obsessed over you even more, your scent was more alluring to him, the taste of your blood made his mouth water, he had the urge to just keep you to himself locked up in the bedroom, he wanted to explore your body in the most erotic way.

Alastor was knocked out of his thoughts hearing the bathroom door open.

"You okay, love?" Alastor noticed your furrowed eyebrows and embarrassed state as he frowned in concern.

You weren't indeed okay as you were also occupied in your thoughts. You forgot to remove the tampon and added an extra in, spending a good 5 minutes trying to dig it out.

"I... need to find Vaggie." You quietly muttered, attempting to conceal your flushed cheeks.

Charlie wasn't at the hotel today, leaving Vaggie in charge. And well for Nifty, you didn't trust the little cyclops digging around there.

Alastor looked confused by that. Usually, no matter what it was, you would always ask him for help. And usually, you would since you have, as in the past, you somehow got the sanitary belt stuck on you one time. Although Alastor was laughing hysterically about how you did such a thing, he did help you... eventually.

But this... this was different. Alastor doesn't know yet, and you didn't know how you feel having him dig around.

"Are you sure it's not something I can help you with?" Alastor asked.

"Just... some girl stuff I need to ask." You played off, although Alastor wasn't convinced he didn't question it. "Hmm, very well." Alastor shrugged as he decided to get ready for the day.