Chapter 20 - Money

23 years old

Alastor's behaviour has raised concerns following the unfortunate death of his mother a year ago.

Upon examining her personal belongings, it came to light that she had been involved in the practice of black magic.

This revelation has had a profound impact on Alastor, leading him down a path of darkness and intrigue towards voodoo and all these types of rituals.

While trust in Alastor remains, the situation is unsettling and requires careful consideration.

After all, it was not the most reliable or ethical form of magic to be involved with.

You have observed a slight change in Alastor's behaviour because of it.

But you accepted it. You had to, you thought. After all, what more can he do? He is a cannablist serial killer, after all.

"Hello, my dear!" Alastor entered the room with a friendly smile. "Is everything alright?" You inquired with a hint of curiosity, noticing the mischievous spark in his eyes.

"Oh, it's just something I discovered beneath a floorboard; it's not a big deal." He chuckled politely, attempting to dismiss the subject.

Alastor had been spending time at his mother's house, meticulously examining every detail with careful observation.

"Hmm, ok."

You unexpectedly felt his arms wrap around you from behind as he affectionately kissed your cheek. "Alastor, where is all this affection coming from?" You chuckled, not at all displeased.

"Can I not express my affection for my beloved wife?" He whispered gently in your ear.

"Hmm, I don't know" You grinned slightly as you turned around in his grasp.

Alastor smirked at your remark as he leaned down and captured your lips with his.

Although you were taken aback, as he suddenly lifted you up from under your thighs, catching you by surprise.

"Al!" You let out a soft laugh as he chuckled at your reaction, gently placing you on the table with him in between your legs.

"You know, I've been craving you recently." He suddenly mumbled as he brought his lips onto your neck. "A lot more than just touching and tasting you. I want to be inside you..." He whispered seductively.

Your heart began racing in your chest. "I wondered if we could explore further, more deeper, and perhaps even break the barrier?"

You experienced a slight chill run down your spine, causing you to release a soft, involuntary gasp.

"I can see you want to, tell me darling how do I really make you feel?" He whispered lowly into your ear as you felt his hands now resting on your inner thighs, slowly stroking up and down your soft skin in a teasing manner.

Your eyes met his gaze, seeing the clouded haze over his honey orbs.

"I..." You hesitated, struggling to find the right words as his intense gaze rendered you speechless.

"Oh darling, it appears you are at a loss for words." He chuckled softly, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Al..."

He became a bit serious. "Yes, my dear?" He hummed politely.. "I trust you too... take my virginity. I believe I'm ready for the next step. " You confessed. It's been a year now and although you enjoyed the foreplay of touching each other. You were happy to go farther.

Alastor's eyes widened momentarily as a smile graced his countenance. "What made you ready, darling?"

"Al, I have always been prepared, but I had been a little hesitant to bring up the topic." You sense your cheeks to become warm.