Chapter 32 - Radio Demon

Your eyes fluttered open, and you frowned momentarily, struggling to recall going asleep last night. As you gradually turned your head to the side, you noticed that Alastor was already wide awake.

"Good morning, my dear!" he exclaimed boisterously, causing you to jolt in surprise and fall out of bed.

"Oww," you muttered, hearing a soft chuckle escape from him. Slowly, you peered back up, your hair falling in your face as you glared at him.

"Someone seems to be in a rather cheerful mood this morning," you remarked sarcastically as you climbed back onto the bed.

"Apologies, my dear, but I must admit that I experienced an exceptionally restful sleep for the first time in 91 years," he explained, prompting a sad smile from you.

"You're forgiven, I suppose." You playfully said as Alastor grinned to that.

For a brief moment, you both stared at each other, observing each other's new appearances. "So, Mr. Radio Host, would you mind explaining why you have ears? I must admit, I have a strong urge to pet them," you said with a light chuckle. His ears flattened back as he narrowed his eyes, expressing a sense of annoyance. "Really?" he groaned in response.

"How adorable." You remarked softly, noticing his charming antlers. As you reached out to gently touch them, you found yourself pinned to the bed, a gasp escaping your lips. Alastor hovered above you, your arms held securely above your head.

"I would advise against it if I were you, my dear." He whispered. You must admit that you were enjoying this.

He leaned closer to your ear, causing a shiver to run down your spine.

"And it's Mr Radio Demon to you, the name everyone fears down here." He slowly gazed into your golden orbs with a mischievous glint.

If his intention was to intimidate you, it was ineffective. Instead, you were rather turned on.

"Oh, Mr Radio Demon, is it? Tell me, how does my charming husband become one of the most feared overlords in hell? I must say it does not surprise me. But rather intrigues me."

"I could ask you the same question darling, how does my dear wife get involved with the Seraphim and somehow almost managed to marry the first man." He asked with a hint of jealousy lingering inside him. "Tell me love, did you like him?"

You scrunched your face up in disgust. "Absolutely not! I was forced into it."

"Hmm, that's not very -" "Heavenly like?" You added. "I suppose that's the way you can put it." He hummed.

There was a brief pause.

"Darling, did he forcefully make you do anything?"

You stared into his crimson eyes, seeing a slight flicker as you tilted your head to the side slightly.

"You mean sex? Ha, no. He wished. I convinced him sex after marriage."

For a brief moment, Alastor appeared somewhat relieved. "Good... I did indeed state that you belonged solely to me."

"He did force his lips on to mine now and again whilst grabbing my butt but that was it." You admitted.

"The first man sounds quite unpleasant," Alastor remarked with a hint of disgust. "Hmm, I am prepared to handle the matter efficiently on extermination day." A dark chuckle escaped his lips, seeing his eyes slowly shift to radio dials.

Alastor was pissed. How dare someone touched what was his, almost forced into an unwanted marriage already being married to him. He believed heaven would ensure your safety. However, he was mistaken, and now that you are here, no one will dare to bother you ever again.