Chapter 39 - Meeting

Author Note

As of this point, the storyline from Hazbin Hotel, this will be made up of my ideas. If there is anyone you would like to see pop back up in the story or even add new characters, I'm open for fresh ideas!

As the story proceeds, would you guys like to see more involvement with the crew. As this is a story about your love for Alastor. Do you want a bit of drama involved in the relationship? Or keep them deeply in love?

~~~~~

You felt the exhaustion hit the next morning after last night. Alastor unleashed a darker side of him of what he was capable of, and you enjoyed it far too much than you should have through the multiple orgasm you had.

"Good morning, my dear! How are you feeling?" Alastor asked, grinning ear from ear beside you.

"Shocked, exhausted, but I feel great." You smiled lazily as Alastor chuckled at that. "My, you sure surprised me as well, darling. Someone apparently likes to be punished a bit too much."

You blushed at that as Alastor was entertained by your response.

"Hey, just because I find your dark side attracted doesn't mean you have to tease me for it." "Oh I'm not teasing... I'm impressed is all, I guess your body proved it point that only I can satisfy you in that way..."

"Well, how about..." You climbed on to his lap as you both were still naked from the night before.

"You let me take control for once? If you really wanna see what I'm capable of. Let me in... do you not trust me?" You whispered the last part. "Why don't you relax as I take control and fuck you myself."

"Ok, darling clearly last night wasn't enough for you." He nervously chuckled. "But we must get ready for the meeting with the others unfortunately darling, as well as I got my broadcast to do in a bit."

"Urgh, fine." You groaned

~~~~

As you sat down for the meeting at the dining table, everyone was staring at you.

Everyone...

"What?" You frowned.

"The walls are quite thin toots." Angel said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh my god." You groaned, smacking your hands into your face, hiding your embarrassment.

"I think Alastor made his point." Lucifer chuckled, drinking his tea.

You removed your hands from your face, feeling your cheeks burning.

"What do you mean?" Charlie frowned.

"Call her Step Mummy, " Angel purred as your eyes widened. "Angel, what the fuck no!" You sneered.

Charlie now looking confused and disgusted.

"Alastor got jealous thinking your father was flirting with (Y/N) over here." Husk grumbled.

"Gross..." Charlie whispered.

"Well this is an interesting morning." Vaggie mumbled.

Alastor walked in after doing his morning broadcast. Everyone eyes fell on him making the radio demon stop in his track as he stared back. "What?" He said rather annoyed.

Angel was smirking. Alastor glanced at your flustered expression as he narrowed his eyes, staring at Lucifer, who was giving him a self-assured smirk.

"Had fun last night boss?" Husk asked rather confidently. "What's it to you Husker?" Alastor said glaring as he made his way over to you taking the avaliable chair beside you.

"I don't know maybe because Mrs (Y/N) over here wasn't exactly quiet whilst you were giving her the dick last night." Angle snorted.

Alastor eyes widened for a second before he glared at the porn star.

"And it isn't any of your business either." Alastor said shutting this conversation down.

The room fell into an awkward silence.

"So..." Charlie nervously chuckled started the conversation back up. She looked to her father. "Dad have you heard back from heaven yet about Adam death?"

"Not yet sweetheart. I have a feeling they're discussing something up there with the elders therefore it'll be a good while before I hear something. But! I do have some great news to share!" He beamed as he stared to his daughter with a proud smile.

"Your rehabilitation hotel works. That uh snake demon Sir Pentious? He surprised Emily and Serra appearing in heaven."

Charlie gasped seeing her eyes water as you were quite surprised yourself. "He made it?" "Indeed Char bear. Keep it up." He proudly said. "Oh wow..." Angel mumbled as Husk was shocked. "Not a bad boy anymore." Nifty huffed.

Lucifer then looked at you. "Are you making any plans on going back to heaven?" He asked.

"Ha! Me? Go back there? It's worse up there than it is down here. I'm rather comfortable here." You said as Alastor stared proudly at you.

"Just would like to understand your intentions now that Adam is no longer here," Lucifer asked politely.

"If Charlie still desires my assistance, I am more than happy to provide it. I am in no rush, as I discovered what I was searching for on the day I fell," you responded, gently holding Alastor's hand.

"I love having you around. So don't go please." Charlie pleaded as you chuckled. "Nonsense princess. I will gladly help you out with the hotel. I insist. I consider you all as family. Weirdly enough." You admitted.

"Aww, you!" Charlie cooed.

You smiled politely before directing your attention back to Alastor, who was engrossed in his thoughts.

With a gentle squeeze of his hand, you sought his attention, conveying a questioning gaze.

"Right, that's all I wanted to discuss! Let's get the word out. I'm sure plenty of sinners would believe the princess now." Lucifer proudly said. "Really?" Charlie gasped.

"Shall we?"

As everyone followed Lucifer out, you remained behind with Alastor, noticing his unusual demeanour.

"Well, while the others are out, shall we -"

"Alastor, may I ask what troubles you?" You interrupted him, causing the overlord to frown.
"Whatever do you mean, my love?"

"You appeared to be quite distracted during that, which is unusual for you." You stated. "Is there any matter that I need to know?" You inquired.

Alastor paused briefly. "It is of no concern to you, my dear."

"What does that mean, Al?"

Alastor observed the illumination of his microphone. "I must... leave now, darling. I shall see you at a later time." He suddenly said, now changing the plans.

He pressed a kiss on your forehead before disappearing into his shadows.

You stood there alone in the hotel.

What is he involved with this time?