Chapter 29 - Hazbin Hotel

You let out a startled cry as you felt yourself plummeting until your back made contact with the unforgiving surface of the floor.

"Oww..." You quietly squeaked.

"What the fuck?" You heard someone say.

You sat up, groaning from the pain.

"(Y/N)?" You heard Charlie say as you noticed her with Vaggie and some other demons.

Your eyes widened in surprise, as did Charlie's.

"Oh shit..." Vaggie gasped.

"Did they-"

"Those bitches!" You screamed cutting Charlie off.

A tall, helpful spider demon assisted you to your feet who you recognised as Angel the demon Charlie is trying to redeem, for which you expressed your gratitude as you dusted off your white dress.

"What happened?" Charlie inquired with a concerned expression.

"Well after they sent you back down, I had a couple of words to say myself as did Adam and then.. next thing you know I was sucked up inside the portal and now... I'm here." You mumbled the last part.

"What did you say?" Charlie whispered.

"I challenged Sera knowledge of what was really going on about souls from hell not being redeemed and... I refused my marriage to the ego prick. I may have said I'd rather be here with you than heaven... and well." You nervously chuckled.

"Oh wow..." Vaggie mumbled.

"You're so beautiful!" Nifty gawked as you stared down at the 4ft little cyclops. "Oh, hello there." You beamed as you went to lower your hand she snapped her teeth making you retreat as a small yelp escaped your mouth. "I just want a taste." She grinned mischievously.

"Umm..."

"Nifty, why don't you clean a room for our new guest." Charlie nervously giggled.

"Okay!" She said in her sweet and innocent voice running away.

"Heya, sugar tits. I'm Angel Dust." The porn demon introduced himself.

"As you saw him at court, this is Angel, Sir Pentious is our other guest here as well." She referred to the snake demon, and Husk is our bartender." The feline gave a little wave.

"Nice to meet you all." You curtesy.

"Nifty, our housekeeper, she doesn't bite as much as you think... and our executive producer A-"

You heard a set of footsteps approaching.

"Who do we have here? I didn't think you'd bring an angel down from your visit, princess." The voice remarked in a lighthearted tone.

Your head swiftly turned towards the source of the static voice that sounded like a radio.

As your gazes met, you could feel your heart palpitating rapidly within your chest.

Before you stood the demon to the voice, he wore the very same monocle you had once gifted your husband many years ago. The walking stick he held in his hand bore an uncanny resemblance to the microphone you had once joked about getting, leaving no room for doubt that this was no mere coincidence. Though his appearance had changed, you recognised him instantly.

Alastor's eyes widened as he locked gaze with the angel before him. Your angelic features, characterised by your white hair, porcelain skin, and golden orbs, held his crimson gaze captive. He knew the moment he felt his dead heart beat against his chest. It was you.

"Alastor?" You uttered in disbelief, struggling to comprehend the sight before you. Despite the overwhelming familiarity of those crimson eyes.

Alastor, with his unwavering gaze, met your golden orbs, recognising the glimmer he saw once all those years ago that he shrugged away as an illusion.

"(Y/N)?" Alastor spoke with no filter over his voice.