Chapter 45 - Angelic Blood

Art Credit/Link: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78427796

Alastor was humming to himself, scribbling down what he needed to put down as you were sitting across from him zoned out.

Alastor had noticed your silence during the afternoon at first, thinking it was because of the incident in the shower, but now he was wondering if it was something else.

"Darling?"

You blinked a couple of times before looking at your husband.

"Is everything okay? You've written one word down in the 2 hours we've been here." Alastor remarked with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry, just a bit distracted, Al." You sighed, putting the pen down.

"Hmm, I can see ma chérie. What's going through that pretty mind of yours?"

"A lot at the moment, so many unanswered problems that I'm trying to figure out." You sighed tiredly.

"What are some of the problems that are troubling that mind of yours?" He then asked as you frowned whether or not you tell him now, or you wait to tell Charlie.

You decided to talk to Charlie first.

"Well, first one is why I suddenly had that flashback... and I guess I'm just a little worried about what the Vees are really plotting. I don't wanna lose you."

Alastor suddenly laughed at the last part, making you stare at him blankly. "Oh my love, you have nothing to worry about them. They can try all they like to hurt me." He sighed, catching his breath.

"Come here." He ushered as you listened, standing up to be beside him. He pulled you down to his lap, making you gasp in surprise.

"My love, you have nothing to worry about." He cooed. "I'm stronger than all 3 combined. So don't worry about your beautiful little head about my safety. Okay?

"Okay.." You whispered.

During that moment, Alastor noticed a change in your scent.

"Hmm, you changed your shampoo?" Alastor asked. You had a puzzled expression, "No, why do you ask?"

"You smell lovely, is all. Makes me want to bite you." He playfully tapped your nose, causing you to wrinkle it in response. He found amusement in your reaction and let out a chuckle.

"You are adorable." He complimented. "Where's all this coming from?" You asked in a light-hearted manner. "Am I not allowed to express my affection for my beautiful wife without being interrogated?" He responded playfully.

"What do you want?" You suddenly asked, narrowing your eyes as Alastor grinned to that. "You obviously." He lowly said.

You suddenly grew nervous for the first time. You had to decline where this was going as much as you would love to be taken on the desk.

To make it less obvious, you decided to distract him. "Well then, if you're so confident, how about you really do bite me. Do you think you can control yourself?" You confidently said as Alastor eyelids met halfway seeing if you were being serious.

"I trust you, but do you trust yourself?" You then asked him as Alastor was searching for an answer in your crimson orbs.

"I heard angelic blood also heals people, can also make them feel stronger." You whispered in a teasing manner.

"Darling, do not tease me like that." Alastor growled.

You ran your fingers up his arm. "I know you want a little taste." Your lips barely brushed over his. "I can see the hunger in your eyes, your true demon itching to come out." You smirked, watching his crimson orbs slowly flicker as they started to glow.

"Do you really want this darling? Because I don't want you to freak out."

"Me? Freak out? It's only you, my sweet husband. After all, you never got a chance to have a tasty meal from the dead exorcist. So why not some warm angelic blood from someone that's alive, hmm?" You whispered, seeing he was being convinced.

"I suppose you're right." He said, glancing down at the side of your neck before meeting your stare. "Let me know if it's too much for you though dear."

"Always." You whispered as you stood up just to position yourself better, straddling his waist, your chest pressing against his. "What you waiting for?" You teased.

Alastor hand pressed against the back of your head as he smashed his lips against yours, a slight moan escaped your mouth, his other hand resting on your hip as you firmly grasped his coat with both hands.

The kiss was more passionate as you we're exploring each other mouth. Alastor nipped at your bottom lip, drawing blood as you groaned to that.

He gently withdrew, leaving a trail of delicate butterfly kisses along the side of your neck. finding the soft part of your flesh sucking on it at first, Alastor pulled away, asking one more time. "Are you sure?" He whispered softly. You nodded your head as Alastor paused for a moment before he sunk his teeth in as you gasped in both pleasure and pain.

Your head fell back slightly as you closed your eyes, not expecting it to be this pleasurable.

You suggested this as a distraction, and surprisingly, you also found enjoyment in it.

Alastor pulled away, not wanting to drain you of your delicious blood as you lifted your head back up, staring down into your husband eyes. "You taste too good." He growled as you smirked at that, wiping the corner of his mouth before gesturing to open his mouth, which he did sucking the remaining blood from your finger.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Alastor rolled his eyes and let out a low sigh. "And just when we were getting to the good part," he muttered.

You giggled at that but was partly relieved.

You quickly hopped off his lap, sitting back down on the chair across from his getting back to the paperwork you barely done.

"Come in." Alastor said as the door opened.

It was Charlie, she looked... rough.

"Hey, sorry to bother you Al can I talk to (Y/N) for a second?"

"You're not trying to steal her from me again, are you princess?" Alastor joked as he laughed at Charlie red face. You snickered to that, too.

"Obviously not." She nervously chuckled. You rose from your chair and exited Alastor's office. As you gently closed the door behind you,

"I am so sor-" "Charlie, it's fine!" You laughed. "To be fair, it was me that was rubbing my ass all over you anyways."

Charlie blushed again. "I'm just glad it's not awkward." "Never princess. But you caught me at a perfect timing. I need to speak with you urgently." You said as Charlie suddenly went serious. "Sure, anything. Are you ok?"

You let out a sigh, pulling her farther away from Alastor office.

"What do you know about females having periods down here in hell?" You then asked.

Charlie frowned for a moment before her eyes widened. "Are you -" "I don't know." You honestly answered. "I was showering this morning and found I was bleeding, so at the moment, I have a very uncomfortable tampon up my vagina."

"Did you put it in, right?"

"How would I know? I didn't have one like these back in my day. It's my first time being on since being dead."

"That is strange..." Charlie said, frowning. "It might not be a period. Did you and Al have sex last night?"

"No."

"Huh, then I don't know." Charlie answered truthfully.

"Do... you get it?" You asked.

"I do, but I'm hellborn and future ruler to hell to carry the next heir.

"That... makes sense," you mumbled.

Charlie placed a reassuring hand on your shoulder. "If you don't stop bleeding after 5 days, come back to me, ok?"

You slowly nodded your head. "Thanks, Charlie." She gave you a warm smile before leaving you in the lobby to thoughts.

"Why am I so complicated?" You muttered to yourself.