Chapter 43 - Radio play

"Urgh, you know I hate fancy parties." You groaned. "I'm not exactly pleased, my love, since Lucifer is hosting it in his manor home." He mumbled. "But, it'll be something fun to do since it's been a while. Last time we attended an event was-" "When we fucked at Mimzy bar?" You snorted.

Alastor chuckled at that. "Ah, yes. That was a rather pleasant night."

You let out a soft giggle as you carefully pulled out the dress that Angel had suggested for you.

Although you tended to be quite particular about your clothing choices, this particular dress seemed to be the only one that you were willing to consider settling for despite how revealing it was.

"My, that is a lovely dress, dear. I am eager to see you wear it." "Well, you may find it both appealing and unappealing at the same time." You hummed, examining the material. "And why is that?" Alastor frowned. "Angel selected it." was all you said, knowing he understood the implication.

"Oh no."

And oh no it was.

As you checked yourself out in the mirror and straightened your hair letting your (h/c) hair flow.

You were checking your appearance in the mirror, making sure everything was in order as well as trying to at least cover some cleavage.

(Is it a bit much? Yes. But this is how I imagine it, feel free to explore what you would wear and change it. 🤣)

You noticed a pair of arms gently encircling you from behind

You noticed a pair of arms gently encircling you from behind. You found Alastor gazing at you through the mirror's reflection.

"My dear, I must say you look absolutely stunning. However, I must admit that it might be a tad excessive. I wouldn't want anyone else to lay their eyes on what rightfully belongs to me." He whispered softly. A gentle chuckle escaped your lips in response.

"I feel incredibly to have you as my husband and no one else." You gently turned around in his embrace, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"You are simply magnificent." Alastor responded as he closed the distance between you both, allowing your lips to explore each other's mouths in a passionate and loving kiss.

You slowly pulled away with a smile on your face.

"Ha! I knew that would work!" You suddenly heard Angel say.

"Angel, do you ever knock?!" You let out a soft sigh as Alastor rolled his eyes and pulled away from you.

Angel merely shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I do, but I choose not to."

"You will come to regret that decision one day." You sighed as Angel chuckled in response.

As he was about to leave, he paused in his steps.

"I told you your boob's would look fucking great in them!"

"Angel!" You scowled.

Alastor's eyes narrowed in response to that glaring at the porn star.