Chapter 21 - You're Mine

⚠️Warning: Smut, skip if uncomfortable reading and find -> ⚠️ for the smut being over

Alastor and you were fumbling to the bed, disposing each of your clothing, neither breaking away from the kiss.

You felt yourself falling hitting the soft mattress over your bed as Alastor hovered over you.

"You are truly remarkable," Alastor whispered in admiration, eyeing your naked figure down.

Your cheeks flushed with a warm sensation as you witnessed an unfamiliar aspect of Alastor's character, but this side had got you dripping wet for him.

Alastor observed your flushed cheeks, a knowing smirk gracing his lips. He realised that he possessed the ability to effortlessly charm you with his words, rendering you weak and susceptible to his allure.

"It's you I've wanted all along after all." Your lips barely brushed each other as you stared intensively into each other eyes.

"I'm all yours, darling."

His lips pressed against yours as you melted into it. As much as you two wanted to foreplay, you were scared your moment would be rudely interrupted once again.

"How do you want this?" Alastor asked after pulling away.

"Let's do it, I'm ready for you to put it in." You said as Alastor stared momentarily in your eyes, trying to read you.

You grew more nervous, feeling your body tense.

"Relax." He reassured. For a moment, you stared into his honey orbs slowly nodding.

Alastor lined his tip to your entrance, rubbing up and down your folds to lube himself up before pushing slowly inside of you as you felt yourself widen from the foreign object

You gasped at the pressure you felt. Alastor watched your facial expression carefully, making sure you weren't too uncomfortable or in any amount of pain.

Alastor pushed his cock fully inside of you making him groan at how tight you felt around him letting your hips meet.

You felt a sudden relief as the pressure disappeared like the barrier has been knocked down.

As your eyes locked. Alastor caressed your cheeks pressing his lips against yours as you melted into it letting him explore your mouth, Alastor slowly pulled out and thrusted back in making you pull away letting out a gasp. "Oh..." you jaw hung low as you stared into his gaze.

The lustful look in his eyes could of made you cummed the way he was staring down at you, the lust that clouded his honey orbs.

His lips descended closer to yours. "You are mine, my dear. No one else shall possess all of this." He whispered softly.

Alastor slowly pulled out and entered inside of you. A moan escaped your mouth as Alastor was enjoying for a moment watching your facial expression. Only he could made you feel this way, to cherish your body, to make love to you, to make you beg and scream his name only.

You fell into the pleasure screaming in ectasy enjoying this new founding feeling he was doing to you.

"You feel so fucking good right now." Alastor growled repeatedly thrusting back into you.

"Oh... god!" You screamed encouraging the radio host to go faster and deeper inside of you.

Alastor felt himself losing control how you withered beneath him. Feeling the black spots cloud his vision a shift entering in his eyes.

"Don't stop." You begged feeling something building up. Alastor knew you were getting closer as your walls hugged around him making it harder to not just turn you around and fuck you harder. Holding back all will power to make your first time special even if it was his first time as well. He wanted you to cum before him.