Chapter 10 - Oblivious

21 years old

"Hang on, let me get this straight. You two have been together for 3 years and you haven't fucked?" Elizabeth asked in disbelief staring between you and Paul.

Your home has now become a hangout since no one liked you being alone. Paul has hinted about moving in with you to make it some what less lonely but it didn't feel right.

The front door opened, it was Alastor using your spare key you gave him so he could check up on you and come here to clean his mess from his night outings.

"Alastor! Just in time. Can you explain to me why these two bozo here have been together for 3 years and they haven't had sex!" Elizabeth announced.

Paul expressed his annoyance through an eye roll, while you remained silent and blinked several times in surprise.

"Elizabeth, I have just returned from work and do not have the bandwidth to engage in personal matters at this time," Alastor stated in a slightly irritated tone.

"Alright old man, just because you haven't got a girlfriend to pleasure you... want help with that?" She then smirked as Alastor looked taken back from that offer.

"Lizzy." You snapped glaring at your best friend horny mood. "It seems like Elizabeth here wants some action." Paul chuckled.

"Hey just because you guys wanna follow everyone and wait for marriage don't mean I am, if a guy doesn't want me because I'm not a pure flower. Screw them." She huffed.

"Elizabeth, there's nothing wrong waiting for the right person or after marriage." Alastor sighed slipping off his coat and hat.

"Paul did not," Elizabeth confessed openly.

"Elizabeth," he said in a low voice.

"What? Aren't relationships supposed to be based on honesty? It's better to reveal all secrets before you propose, Paul," Elizabeth reasoned.

Alastor rolled his eyes at the woman, looking fed up.

The frequency with which Elizabeth has caused everyone to roll their eyes in the span of five minutes leads me to believe that she derives pleasure from the reaction of irritating us.

"Some matters are best left unsaid," Paul remarked snidely, causing you to narrow your eyes in curiosity.

"What about you Alastor? Have you slept with someone?" Elizabeth asked now curious. "That is none of your business." "Probably that blonde chick down at the bar." Paul snorted.

You frowned, feeling slightly irritated by the comment. However, you noticed Alastor's glare and quickly changed the subject with a nervous chuckle. "Alright, let's move on to something else!"

"Fine." Elizabeth said with a bit of annoyance. "Oh, I know. First kiss!" She gleamed. "Alastor, have you kissed someone?" She asked. "Not answering." "Why is it because it was (Y/N)?" Elizabeth joked only she wasn't wrong.

Alastor's eyes widened momentarily before narrowing. Paul observed this reaction as he glanced at you, noticing your lack of eye contact with anyone.

"No sweat if it was, Lizzy was my first kiss." Paul said, decided to add more gasoline to the fire.

"Huh, that is a funny one." Lizzy snickered.

"Urgh, can we stop talking about all this. It's making things awkward." You sighed. "Sorry, Doll." Paul wrapped his arm around your shoulders as he pecked your lips.

Naturally, he could not resist casting a subtle smirk in Alastor's direction, causing the radio host to clench his teeth in annoyance, fully aware of the underlying intention behind the gesture to piss him off. And it was working.

"Hey Doll, I was thinking when these two decide to leave. We could... maybe have some alone time?" Paul said, intended it to be loud enough for Alastor to hear.

Your cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Or you could fuck in front of me I got nothing to do." Elizabeth shrugged.

"Go get some dick Lizzy." Paul growled. "Urgh. I'll go find someone." She groaned, getting up as she left through the main door.

Paul and Alastor were engaged in a staring contest. "You are more than welcome to observe if you so desire," Paul stated in a confident yet cocky tone.

"He is welcome to stay, Paul." "Nonsense, dear. I understand that Paul would like some... private time with you. I will leave you to it."

Alastor walked out not bothering with his coat or hat.

"Now, where were we?" Paul grinned as he leaned in, only you leaned farther back holding a frown on your face. "Was that really necessary Paul?"

Paul sat up and rolled his eyes. "(Y/N), we have been in each other's company for quite some time now. As such, I would expect a certain level of comfort and familiarity between us in having sex."

"I'm just not ready, Paul." "You're not ready, or I'm not him?" That question threw you off for a second, confused what he meant.

"I've noticed that he's been visiting quite frequently since your mother's passing, and I can't help but wonder if there's something more to your relationship. After all, you've given him a key to your home, which is a significant level of trust, while your boyfriend seems to be left in the dark."

You remained composed, not fully considering the potential impact of this situation on him or his feelings toward Alastor's presence. I wonder if he felt intimidated by him.

"I'm gonna go. It seems it's clear you don't want me around." He sighed in defeat getting up.

Before he opened the door he took one last look. "I'll come back tomorrow for an answer. I need to know where I am in this (Y/N)." He then left leaving you to your own thoughts.