Chapter 35 - New body

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

As you opened his door, you found Alastor seated in his comfortable, old-fashioned single chair with an amused expression on his face. He was taking a sip from the bottle.

Unable to understand how he derives pleasure from it.

"My dear, it only took you two minutes," he said with a grin as he placed the bottle on the floor.
You narrowed your eyes, maintaining a confident demeanour to avoid fueling his desires.

As you gradually approached your husband, he observed your every move, anticipating your next action.

Alastor was comfortably seated with his legs uncrossed, giving you access to sit on his lap, which you did straddling it, placing your hands on his shoulders.

"Tell me, how badly did you want this?" You made a cooing sound as Alastor narrowed his eyes but seeing the lust fill his crimson orbs.

"Love, how long has it been since we last had the pleasure of each other's company?"

"It has been almost a century," you said, trying to downplay the length of time.

"It has been far too long to be separated from you, my love. The longest we were apart was when you had your first boyfriend and when I first started killing, and even that felt like an eternity without seeing you every day," he murmured, gently caressing your cheek with his thumb.

You gently leaned into his touch, closing your eyes.

Despite his reputation as an overlord, to you, he was nothing but a loving and caring husband.

If you are the only one who sees this side of him, then so be it. After all, you are deeply in love with this man and have never felt any hatred or blame towards him for your death.

The man he killed tried to assault you. It was unfortunate that his brothers figured out who the killer was and found your home. They were the ones that put the knife into you and ended your life so early back on earth.

"Darling?" You slowly opened your eyes to meet his.

"Hmm?"

"May I-" He paused for a moment. "See the other scar?"

"Is that your way of asking me to take my dress off, Mr. (L/N)?" You gasped jokingly. He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Possibly." He then replied innocently.

You chuckled at that before becoming serious.

"Certainly." You smiled.

Pulling the dress over your head, leaving your breasts exposed to your husband. How he admired your confidence around him, knowing you could be self conscious with them thanks to those low life's back when you were in school.

Upon observing the scar, Alastor delicately lifted a finger and traced the line gradually, his attention shifting to your neck. Your skin experienced a sensation of goosebumps due to his touch.

He could not help but watch helplessly as you were murdered in front of him. Assuring that such an incident would never ever happen again.

Observing the escalation of his anxiety, you delicately cradled his cheeks to redirect his attention towards you.

In a hushed and comforting tone, you reassured him, "Never again. I am here with you now, Al..."

Alastor's body began to relax, as if an invisible force was gently drawing you closer together. Your lips had found each other the kiss become more needy, intense like it would be your last one.