The Wasteland

Zee and the rest had arrived at the wasteland. There was no life grown in this poor area. Skeletons were scattered all over and dead plants wilt. They look down below the mountain they see the raptors all gathered with Orson on top of the rocky cliffs. The rope was tied onto the cage where Buck was in dangling in the air from a tree.

Eddie: We're in luck! Orson's raptors got smaller.

Crash: They're tiny. I say we crush them like ants and shoot hoops at the watering hole.

Zee: Guys, they're not tiny. They're just far away.

Eddie: Oh, Well, in that case, we're in huge trouble.

Lily was very scared. If they find her, they're gone for.

Zee: Remember.

He motion them about their courage and hope. It kinda made the possums, Pip and Lily feel brave.

****

The herd had went into the cave and started searching for the three mammals and human girl. All they found was a block entrance.

Ellie: The entrance is blocked. Do you think they got through?

Manny: Only one way to find out.

The mammoths begin to push the boulder. Sid tried to help but he was knocked down. After a few attempts, the boulder was finally pushed away.

Sid: Whew! Those upper body works out really paid off.

Ellie: Come on! We need to find Buck. He's their only hope down here.

Manny: Oh great.  Their lives may depend on an unstable weasel who talks to his hand.

But hen as Sid followed them, the boulder started to move. Before they now it, they all started running from it.  They were flung right of the entrance and onto the solid ground. Silver finally remember this place after twenty two years ever since she met Buck. Amber's eyes were wide with alarm. Her husband had seen the dinosaur world for the first time. For a moment, rumbling thumps cause the herd to look. It was Mama T Rex.

Sid: Mama! 

Sid was glad that Mama T was here. Ever since Sid took her babies,  she brought Sid down here so she can give him a piece of his mind. The female t rex roared to them, saying something.

Sid: What's that you say? The watering hole? Oh no! Crash, Eddie, Pip and Lily are in trouble!

Diego: You say like it's news.

******

The raptors watched hungrily as the stared at Buck. Orson stood by the edge of the cliff. One of them even tried to eat the weasel by jumping.

Orson: This is farewell, Buck. Time to turn you into a chew toy for my ravenous friends here.

Buck: You'll never get away with this. There's no way I'm letting my pumpkin daughter grow up without a father.

Orson: What? Okay I'm done. Dinner is served complements of King Orson. I like the sound of that.

He began to lower Buck's cage to the raptors who gathered, ready to eat the poor weasel. All of a sudden, a pebble hit one of the raptors. They looked around and saw a few more coming. They ran away as a few mammals escaped. It was Crash and Eddie!

Orson: Ohh! Morons!

Buck: Good work, fellas!

Lily then appeared on all her four limbs

Crash: Get skunked! 

Zee gets her chance as she ran past the raptors using her gas bombs to knock them out. A few raptors ran away from the green fumes.