Possum enough

"We're not the last ones anymore," Ellie said, cheerfully. She began to stand up and started to follow them only to realize that Manny wasn't coming. "You're not coming?"

"You wanna go with them?" Manny asked her.

"I am a mammoth," said Ellie. "I should probably be with a mammoth. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, unless..."

"Unless?"

"Unless I... I just wanna say... I need to tell you... I hope you find everything you're looking for."

"You too," she said, nodded softly.

Ellie walks away to join the other mammoths. Silver, Sid, Diego, Crash and Eddie look at Manny who looks rather sad of not being able to confess his feelings. Crash winked at Silver before scurrying off to join Ellie, followed by Eddie. Now they're gone. Suddenly, Sid screamed and hid behind the human girl. Silver and Diego looked and saw there were more sloths, tiny creatures. Sid peeked from behind Silver's back.

"Hi?"  he spoke, meekly.

The tiny sloths stood up and mimicked him. Silver was amazed by this that there are more slothes like him, only smaller. Sid was right all along. 

"Fire King avert flood," a female sloth squeaked. "Join us, O great and noble flaming one."

"Whoa, not so fast there, OK?" Diego assured them. 'You make a quality offer, but Fire King has a prior commitment. His herd needs him. He is the gooey, sticky stuff that holds us together! He made this herd and we'd be nothing without him!"

"You mean it?!" Sid gasped. He hugs Diego.

"Sid, Sid! That doesn't mean want to touch."

Sid keeps hugging Diego. The mini sloths all hug each other. Silver was surprised that Sid was actually telling the truth about the mini sloth tribe before looking at Diego who looks embarrassed.

"Don't ask."

Even though Silver was glad that they made it, she looked at Manny still sad about Ellie leaving.

"Manny, you've come a long way since we met and I'll take full credit for that, but you need to let go of the past so you can have a future," Sid told him.

"Go after her," Diego assured him.

"It's OK. We'll always be here for you."

"I'll keep in touch," said Manny.

"Yeah, yeah. You're a good friend. Point made. Now, go on. Scat," Diego replied.

Manny smiles and walks off after Ellie, leaving the others smile warmly at him.

"Our Manny's growing up, sighed Sid.

Silver knew what she had to do before they leave. She went back to the same area that the rock killed the sea monsters and started using their skin as clothes and meat as her food. Manny caught up with Ellie as she walked on.

"Ellie! Ellie!"

Ellie hears Manny and walks out of the herd to look for Manny. "Manny!"

Manny suddenly appears, hanging onto a tree branch, upside down in front of Ellie.

"Ellie, I don't want us to be together because we have to," he confessed. "I want us to be together because we want to. And I wanna be with you, Ellie.  So, what do you say?"

"Manny," Ellie  hesitated. "I thought you were going to let..."

Then the branch comes loose and Manny falls to the ground, gets covered in branches and leaves, much to Ellie's amusement.

"You're possum enough for me."

Manny gets up and he and Ellie smile as they nuzzle their faces and wrap their trunks together. The other mammoths trumpet with joy at this union.

"Well, it's just you and me now," Sid smiled. "Two bachelors knocking about in the wild."

"Fine. But I'm not gonna carry you. I still have my pride, you know," Diego said, still frowning.

Sid: Come on, buddy, for old time's sake."

"I'll carry him." Manny picked up Sid by the trunk.

"But your herd's leaving," Diego reminded him.

"We are now."

"Shotgun!" Crash and Eddie started climbing on Silver's shoulders. The girl smiled. Guess they are ready to go now.

"Manny? Who do you like better, me or Diego?" Sid asked a question to Manny.

"Diego. It's not even close."

"Heh. Told ya," Diego grinned.

"Manny! You can't choose between your kids!" scolded Ellie.

"He's not my kid. He's not even my dog. If I had a dog, and my dog had a kid, and that dog's kid had a pet, that would be Sid."

"Can I have a dog, Manny?"

'No."

"Ellie, can I have a dog?"

"Of course you can, sweetie."

"Ellie, we have to be consistent with them."