Volcanic Doom

Things seemed all sunshine for Sid, since he had found his lover Brooke.  Since he couldn't find love, he finally had her now.

"Oh, Brooke. You're so pretty," he sighed happily. "You take my lisp away."

"I bet you say that to all the girls," chuckled Brooke.

Sid: I tried. But usually they run away too fast.

Brooke: Oh, you're such a romantic. Hey, I know this is going to sound super forward... but will you be my mate for life?

Amazed Sid was shocked. His heart was racing.

Sid: Oh, Brooke, I don't know what to say. It's only been twelve minutes. What took you so long? Yes! This has been the best last day on Earth ever. A diamond! I need a diamond! Where can I find a... 

He looked around for one and found a nearby crystal.

Sid: Oh! Perfect.

He begins to pull the crystal from the wall. Brooke sense something that he wasn't supposed to do.

"No, no, no. Sid, sweetie, don't do that," she warned.

Sid: Nonsense. Only the best for my one... true... love.

He finally pulls the crystal out. CRASH! The entire roof of the asteroid broke into million pieces, exposing the light.

Sid: Whoopsies!

Shangri Llama started to panic. "No, no, no! Oaf! Simpleton! Nincompoop!"

"You talking to her or me?" Sid questioned.

Shangri Llama: That wall was the one thing keeping us young. Now we're all doomed! Doomed! And now, I think I have a fever. Thank you so much, doofus!

Brooke: Hey! Easy there, Llama! This is the doofus of my dreams. He meant well.

Shangri Llama: Oh, he meant well. Who cares?

Peaches: So much for serenity.

Shangri Llama: Three hundred years of peace and harmony... undone by one colossally, incredibly... stupendously stupid sloth!

One by one, all the Geotopia animals turned old, wrinkly and weak. Including Brooke. Sid was shocked. That must have happened when the Geotopia asteroid made them young.

"Oh, Brooke," gasped Sid.

"Wow! You guys got old," Granny exclaimed. "Whatever we had, it's over."

Ted: That's what happens when you date a cougar.

Sid: I'm really sorry, Mr. Llama.

Shangri Llama Sorry? Sorry doesn't fix the wall now, does it, you little...[goat yell] I need a bubble bath or a massage. Who knows acupuncture? I need to let my anger out. Let it out! I've been pent up too long. I want to hit something. Someone give me their face.

As he argued. Buck saw something behind him. It was a volcano.

Buck: That's it! Pent-up energy. Earth's most powerful propulsion device is right in front of us.

Granny: Who? Spitty McGee here?

Buck: The volcano! That's our magnet launcher. All we need to do is seal the steam vents around it.

Diego: That's a crazy plan!

Buck: You're a crazy plan.

Diego: That doesn't even make any sense.

Buck And what are you? 

Lily shook her head and tugs on Buck.

Buck: Oh really? What do you think we should do?

Lily held out the crystal in her hands and chirps. Buck thinks it a good idea to put the crystals in.

Buck: You see? Tremendous pressure leads to a tremendous explosion.

Sid: And you call yourself a professor.

Buck: Right. We need all the crystals loaded into the volcano, pronto.

Shangri Llama: What? No! I'm not giving you my crystals. We need them to rebuild our sanctuary.

Shangri Llama picked up a few crystals in his arms. Everyone seemed worried. Brooke whistled to get their attention.

Brooke: May I remind you Geotopia is not yours to keep.

Shangri Llama: No, you may not.

Brooke: It came from the sky, and now it's time to give it back.

Shangri Llama: Is not!

Brooke: Is too, you old coot. Change isn't easy, but it's part of life. It's time for us to embrace it again. Whether you like it or not.

Shangri Llama: Not!

Lily then blew a raspberry at him. Silver and Amber chuckled.

Shangri Llama: Did you just blew a raspberry at me?

Lily nodded and scoff.

Brooke: Listen, Llama, I will go nuts and granola on your butt! So either get on board... or go twist yourself into a pretzel and na-ma-stay out of our way. Come on, everybody. Grab every crystal you can find. And remember, lift with your legs.

Everyone agreed. They all walked around and started gathering the crystals up. Pip them pulled out some of the crystals that were still attached. Silver and Amber made carrying baskets for the big mammals to carry them. 

Buck: Listen up, planetary defense team. Step one, build pressure inside the volcano by sealing the vents. No steam can escape. If there's a leak... the pressure is weak. Step two, get the biggest magnetic crystals into the volcano. They've got to be launched sky high to pull the asteroid off course.

As they agreed on the plan. They plugged the vents with rocks from all over so no steam get get though.. Then they gathered all the giant crystals up and begin to put them into the volcano. Julian and the other animals found a huge crystal ball.

Both: Rah rah! Sis boom bah! Tell that asteroid "Uh-uh."  Whoo

Eddie: #Asteroid!

Crash: #WhatDoesHashTagMean?

Eddie: #IDon'tKnowButltSoundsCool!

Crash: #Totally!

Eddie: #I'mStartingToGetSickOflt!

"This is it, friends. Down the hatch. Every crystal counts," Buck called out.

Everyone tossed the crystals down the volcano as the rest tossed a few in there.