Ship Take over

All night, Manny and the rest of the hydraxes came up with a plan to get the ship. Silver and Pip made armor for the hydraxes to put on. Amber began teaching them to fight, and Pip started finding weapons. It was time for the herd to get the ship..

Manny: Okay, we need precision timing from everyone to get that ship.Half-pint, you got your end covered, right? I'm going to take that as a "yes. " Diego?

Diego: I'll free his little friends.

Manny: Silver?

Silver nodded her head as Pip chirped. She said she'll get the pirates distracted.

Manny: Sid and Granny?

Sid: Untie the ship, sir!

Manny: Right, unwind the vines, and don't let go until we're all on board. We're relying on you, Sid. You got that?

Sid: Yes, sir. Totally focused, sir.

Granny: Don't worry. It'll be easy since we don't have to guard Shira anymore.

Silver turned and saw that Shira must have escaped from her imprisonment. They looked and saw Shira heading over to the ship to explain what they were about to do.

Manny: We need to move, now.

*****

From the ship, the pirates are preparing to leave switchback Cove to head to the ocean again. They had worked hard on their job.

Gutt: Squint, batten down the hatches. Raz, hoist the anchor. And, Gupta, fly the colors.

Cupta: Of course, Captain.

He went to the highest branch and acted like a flag.

Gutt: We're setting sail for vengeance, lads.

Flynn: I love vengeance.

Shira: Captain!

Shira appeared onto the ship as she finally got there. She heaved heavily as she looked at her crew mates.

Gutt: Shira! Oh, what a relief! I thought we'd lost you.

Shira: The mammoth and the human. They washed ashore with me.

Gutt: What? They're here? Did you sink your fangs into them? Did they beg for their lives?

Shira: No, the saber took me down.

Gutt snarled at Shira as the young cat clutched low.

Gutt: You're a failure. I need warriors, and all I have are kitty cats and bunny rabbits.

Flynn: And a seal and a kangaroo.

Gutt: You take the saber down, or you die trying. No excuses.

Shira: Yes, Captain.

Gutt: Mr. Squint.

Squint: Aye, sir.

Gutt: You're first mate now.

Squint: Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of cool with me, Captain. Out of my way, saber. You answer to me now.

Shira: Gutt, listen, he's coming for the...

Before she could say something, a horn blew from the opening. They turned and saw the hydraxes follow up in the hill. Then came a statue version of Manny that the hydraxes made. Pip then appeared along with the hydraxes. They surely can't see their features yet but they looked furious. Silver, Manny, Amber and Manny looked over from behind the pirates. 

Gutt: Grab your weapons, mates!

All of the pirates grabbed their weapons except Shira. Flynn however used a spoon instead.