On the new Journey

It took some time for Silver and his new animal friends to climb up the cliff. Heaving herself, Silver climbed onto another ledge of the cliff as she carefully took each step on the stones, hoping she was safe.

"What are you doing? Just drop it on the ledge," Manny called from below.

Sid puts Roshan up at the top carefully as the baby crawled forward. Silver also followed by pushing herself up the cliff and back onto her feet. It was a long way to climb but she managed to get up there.

"Should we make sure they found them?" Sid asked as Silver looked back to the way she came.

"Good idea."

"Oh, no! No, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!"

Manny puts Sid up with his trunk and starts screaming. He covered his eyes in fear as Silver turned her head to the sloth.

"AAAHHH!!!!!!! DON'T SPEAR ME!"

Silver sighed. She tapped the sloth and told them it was safe. Sid lifted his head up for a brief second.

"Oh, this is the problem," he said.

"Now, what?" As soon as Manny went up there, they saw that the village was empty. "Aww, that's perfect."

Roshan tries to touch something up high but then trips and then crawls and hides in the bowl as Sid approaches. Silver walked around and saw that all the tents were taken away. No humans in sight. As for Manfred, he was checking out what was left of the campsite. Tents were destroyed and objects were scattered. Manfred stopped when Roshan looked into where he slept last night. Remembering his mother, he cuddled with it before turning to Manfred. Manfred looked down on the baby somberly as Roshan slid into his basket again. Silver bends down and picks him up. She missed her mother.

"I told you they were gone."

Silver looked up and saw Diego. He was following them since they climbed up the cliff and was standing beside the tent.

"Well, look who it is," Manny said, sarcastically. "Don't you have some poor defenseless animal to disembowel?"

"They couldn't be far," Sid said. "I mean, they went this way, or this way?"

"You don't know much about tracking, do you?" Diego replied.

"Hey, I'm a sloth. I see a tree, eat a leaf, that's my tracking."

"You didn't miss them by much," the tiger said. "It's still green. They headed north two hours ago."

Sid sticks a couple of twigs in his mouth, pretending to be Diego. "Hey, it's still green, they headed north two hours ago."

Roshan laughed, and thought it was funny.

"You don't need this aggravation. Give me the baby," he protested. "I can track humans down a lot faster than you can."

Silver growled at Diego, still not trusting the tiger.

"And you're just a good citizen helping out, right?" Manny replied.

"I just know where the humans are going," Diego said.

"Glacier Pass. Everybody knows they have a settlement on the other side.

"Well, unless you know how to track, you'll never reach them before the pass closes up with snow. Which should be like tomorrow. So, you can give that baby to me, or go get lost in the blizzard. It's your choice."

Silver held Roshan away from Diego as she stepped back at him. She then gave Sid the baby. "Thanks kid." he thanked her.

"Here's your little bundle of Joy. We're returning it to the humans," Manny decided.