A new day

Throughout the years. Amber and Silver became married together. They had a new baby born. A little girl with her hair smooth, short and brown. They named her Lily. Now five years have passed and their girl has become a five year old. Peaches had been grown up too. 

On this new day, Silver and her daughter went on to find some fresh prey to feed the family. She can hear some of her old friends from the icy lake.

Crash: It's a lovely day here on the ice as father meets daughter in a quest for hockey supremacy.

Eddie: It's Peaches meets Mammoth.

Crash: Mammoth meets mammoth.

Eddie: Mano a mano.

Crash and Eddie: (babble nonsense)

They both begin to fighting each other and arguing.

Manny: Will you two quit it?

They both stop.

Crash: Okay. 

Eddie: Meanie.

Silver and Lily came by and saw Manny playing hockey with Peaches. From above the tree, Pip scurried over chittering.

Manny: The blazing mammoth takes it on the breakaway! There's never been a player so tough. So graceful.

Peaches: So desperate to score.

Manny: He fakes right. He fakes left.

Peaches: He fakes knowing how to play! (takes the shell from Manny) What's wrong? Lose something?

Crash and Eddie: (cheerleading) Hey, what's that stink I smell out there? It's Manny! Hey, hey! It's Manny! Whoo-hoo! You stink!

Manny: Okay, fuzzball, let's see what you got. 

Peaches: You asked for it.

She moves across the ice, throwing snow onto her father's face and hitting the shell into a tree bark goal.

Peaches: Yes! She dominates.. again!

Manny: (wipes the snow off his face) Oh, please, I went easy on you. It's called good parenting.

Peaches: Yeah, right. Face it. I rule the ice now.

Manny: Oh, you talk a big game, hotshot. Alright, how about best of three?

Just then, Julian, Peaches' new boyfriend, arrives on the ice. Julian is a cheerful brown mammoth. After Peaches broke of with Ethan, she started dating Julian.

Julian: Whoo-hoo! Yes! Touchdown! (slips on the ice) Wait, no, that's not right. Not touchdown. What is it? Uh, hole-in-one! Whoo! The mammoth begins to slip onto the ice.

Peaches: Julian!

The goofy mammoth bumped into Manny before getting back up.

Julian: Sorry. 

Peaches: Honey, I scored! Did you see me?

Julian: Yeah! And you were amazing. (slipping on the ice) Whoa! Whoa!

Peaches: (grabs him from slipping) Careful!

Lily giggled as she waddled over to the mammoths. The little girl giggled she slipped and slid. 

Peaches: Oh hey Lily. Did you see what I did?

Lily nodded her head yes.

Julian: Oh, the ice is really icy. It's like super-sized, extra value icy. But I'm getting better, right?

Looking at the two lovebirds, the mammoth sadly and hangs his hockey sticks.