Another Human

Silver and the others watched the pirates rebuild the ship with a couple of small creatures in Switchback Cove. Silver felt sorry for them. Even they had to imprison Shira in a tree.

"So what do you think?" Manny asked.

Sid: Two words, anger management.

Manny: I'm talking about the current. Diego's right. We found the way home.

Sid: Yeah, that's great. Too bad we don't have a ship.

Manny: Sure we do. It's right there.

"Well, that's a flawless plan," scoffed Shira. "You want to pirate a pirate ship from pirates."

Silver nodded her head. Even Pip grumbled saying that she doesn't like that girl.

"It pains me to say this, but... our prisoner has a point," Diego agreed.

"Yeah, well..."

Sid suddenly begins to notice something odd. He urged his friends to look. "Guys. The trees have ears," he whispered. 

Two pairs of eyes peered from the tree stump. Mutters and whispers echoed through the forest.

Silver thought It might be another monster. Growling, she took out her knife in defense to attack. Then a stick fell beside her. It looked like berries. Berries on a stick. Silver looked at them before she notice the stranger in the bushes.. It was a male human being with short dirty brown hair. He was only wearing shorts made of moss with only a few ivy vines on his arm. His eyes are amber and he was older than her.

Diego: Another human?

Sid: What is he doing here?

Silver looked at the berries. She begins to take the stick and begins to eat it. It tastes quite better than the one back home. The male looked at her. Silver begins to step away, shyly. She never met another human being since her tribe left seventeen years ago. Manny looked over at the pirate's ship and then he had an idea.

Manny: Wait a minute, maybe we can help each other. Hey, little fellas. Hey, come on out. No, no, it's okay. We're not going to hurt you.

The tiny creatures emerged out of their hiding spot. They're hydraxes, tiny rodent creatures.

Manny: How about you and us against the pirates, huh? You have no idea what I'm saying, do you? Okay, ship, me want.

None of them didn't respond.

Shira: Yeah, nice try Jungle Jim.

Manny: Go ahead, make fun. He got it.

The eldest chittered and gave him a banana.

Manny: Oh. Thank you.

"May I try?" Sid suggested.

"Yeah, knock yourself out."

"Okay, watch this." Sid started making silly stunts like mimicking Gutt and doing Indian calls. The hydraxes are confused, even the man with the dirty hair.

"Ta-dah!"

"That, they got?" Diego asked.

The hydrax then painted the eldest an Indian mask and nodded.

Sid: Yup, they're in.

 Diego: But what about the boy?

Silver looked at the male human as he looked at her Silver didn't say anything. Silver could see that his amber eyes shine like a flame. Silver smiled in joy and told him his name.