:HOW TEHEY CHEER YOU UP:

Neil Perry=
-He'll put on your favorite film, song, or read you your favorite story. He knows you both like the arts so he uses your joint passion to cheer you up. He'll tell you fun facts about your favorite film, sing you and dance with you to your favorite song, and act out your favorite story. Anything to make you smile or take your mind off how you're feeling.

Todd Anderson=
-Takes you for a walk. Nature, the sound of nature, and the scents of nature, all always help him when he feels down. He'll have you under his large coat, arm around you, your arms around his waist. You'll dawdle very slowly, his cheek resting on your head, and he'll just listen to you talk about how you're feeling. He just wants to you feel safe and comforted in such time of vulnerability

Knox Overstreet=
-Using all the love languages he possibly can. He'll read to you while playing with your hair, giving you compliments, kissing your cheeks, and giving you some of his clothes to keep you feeling comforted. He doesn't make you talk about your emotions till you've had enough time to collect your thoughts and know what you want to say.

Charlie Dalton=
-Dumb shit. That's all he'll do. Fake falling, corny jokes, tickling you... anything that'll put a smile on your face. It's not all jokiness though. When he has to be serious, he will be. He'll just hold you in his arms, rubbing your back, making you feel as if everything will be okay, even if he doesn't verbally say so. He does though- so many times you have to threaten him to stop.

Steven Meeks=
-He'll get rid of all the things that could add to your sadness. Finish your school work, clean your room, wash your clothes, make your bed, anything to help you feel refreshed. He'll make you dance and physically shake out what's making you sad, swinging you around, and picking you up. Of course, you'd laugh at how wild he was being, and then together, you'd talk about what made you sad in the first place.

Gerard Pitts=
-He'd take you to the cave so you could be alone and vent to him in confidence. He'd let you get it all out before speaking a word. Once you were done, he'd kiss you, pick you up, and hold you in his lap. He'd play with your hair and kiss your forehead occasionally, giving you some good advice.

Richard Cameron=
-He'd offer to take you out to coffee, which you'd obviously accept. After, he'd take you to a bookstore and get you some new novels. The gifts would put a nice smile on your face. He'd say "Because I made you happy again, you have to tell me what was wrong." Then, of course, you'd tell him what went wrong.

Chris Noel=
-She'd take you for a drive just so you could get off of campus and clear your head. You'd guys sing The Beatles and all the best songs on the drive, putting a smile on your face almost immediately.