"I MEANT I WAS PROUD OF YOU FOR BEIND VALIDICTORIAN." :GERARD PITTS REQUEST:

Author's Note: For @orbit725. THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! Warning, this request was a smut request and this is the first smut imagine I've ever written.

Sofìe let her hands trace down her red tight dress with a halter top neckline. It was her first time wearing this dress. She didn't even try it on. She was rushed when she went to find the dress. It was practically a race against time.

Welton didn't give her much time to prepare for her ceremony. You think that the school would've at least warned her two weeks beforehand that she was the valedictorian, and not only that, the first person of color to have such the honor. But, they decided to warn her a day in advance instead.

She bolted to the nearest dress shop as soon as she found out and just chose the first one she saw. It was ugly, no doubt, but she was beautiful. She was capable of pulling anything off.

She opened her dorm room door and dawdled next door to Neil and Todd's room. They two were getting ready for her ceremony, obviously wanting to be in attendance for their friend. She opened the door and with a heavy sigh, revealed her dress.

Neil just stood... he didn't want to admit how much he hated the dress. Todd was trying not to laugh. They both agreed she was gorgeous, stunning, handsome, envious, all of the words but... the dress.

"I feel like Pretty Woman gone wrong." She admitted, looking at herself in the mirror. Todd walked up to her and bared the same sigh she did when she walked in the door.
"My mother taught me how to sew when I was younger. I have a kit in my closet. Do you want me to... fix... this?" He asked, hesitantly, not wanting to hurt her feelings but visibly wanting to help her. Sofìe wasted no top. She pulled the dress of her body and chucked it at Todd. Neil gave her his robe until the dress was finished. Todd said he'd be done in no time and that they'd have the dress in no more than fifteen minutes. Sofìe decided to pay a visit to her lovely boyfriend across the hall. They knocked on the door and waited to be permitted inside. It wasn't long before she was.

Pitts saw her and immediately kissed her. They were pulled off their feet and hugged tightly. Sofìe ran her fingers through his short hair and had no intention of not letting go.
"Are you excited, Valedictorian?!?" Pitts asked, not even trying to hide his excitement on behalf of hers. He placed them back down and kissed their lips again.
"I'm just... yeah. I'm excited." Sofìe said hesitantly. Pitts hugged her again, feeling that hesitance.
"Are you actually?" He asked, inquiry in his words.
"Yeah I'm just a bit stressed. My dress isn't nice, my shoes barley match the dress, and I don't know... this is just stupid." Sofìe had defeated roaming around the tone of her statements. They sat down on Pitts bed and began playing with the tie of Neil's robe. Pitts sad down beside her and kissed her cheek. She smirked a bit at the kiss but it didn't do much. She needed... more.
"It's not stupid. This is a big deal, Sofìe. Get excited! I feel weird being excited for you when you're not even a bit pumped up!" He said, grabbing her hand. He quickly let go and put his hands on her shoulder. He began messaging her muscles, feeling the tension within her tendons.
"Is there anything I can do?" He asked, kissing the side of her neck. She dropped her head back and thought if she should say what she really wanted to say. She figured why not...
"Relieve my stress." Sofie's voice was seductive. Pitts almost choked. His heart started beating fast, his stomach starting flipping, and he began to feel different.
"How?" He asked, kissing her neck again, putting his arms around her waist and fiddling with the knot of her robe. Sofìe turned her head to the side and kissed his lips. Her hand rubbed up the side of his leg.
"You know how." Sofie said, sending chills down Pitts spine. She was right. He knew how. But something within him wanted to hear her say what she wanted him to do. He wanted her to possess the situation.