"I will fall in love with you all over again." :STEVEN MEEKS REQUEST:

Author's Note: Don't worry, I didn't forget about you loves. I appreciate all the recent support. I'd be nothing without each and every one of you. I'm so sorry I haven't been active lately. A lot has been going on. But I'm back and going to try and get a better schedule and be better at updating. Thank you for waiting. I love you guys. This imagine is for @nogonnahappen. She did request a 'spicy' imagine so fair warning, this is quite sexual

She removed her shoes and threw herself back on her bed. Her high heels smacked into her closet door and dropped to the floor with the loudest club type noise. A heavy heart filled sigh followed the collapse of her Lou Vuitton's. Meeks laughed at his sprawled our fiancé and couldn't wait to lay beside her, remove her hair for her, get her pajamas for her, then sleep for the next twelve hours for her.

They had just gotten back from one of Grace's colleagues weddings. It was her colleagues third wedding to a different man. She hoped this one would work in the woman's favor. Third times a charm. Not only that, she deserved a happy ending. She was a kind woman. She just couldn't catch a break with men.

Grace looked over at Meeks who had a few extra things to remove besides his shoes. He took off his suit jacket, and hung it up. He took off his tie, and put it on his tie hanger. He removed his belt, and put it on his belt hanger. He had to make sure everything was spic and span before he got all comfortable with his lovely girl. She watched him prepare himself, watched how his hands eagerly threw his coat in the closet. Watched as his toes stretched and relaxed in excitement. And also because he did that when he was tired. He got jittery- whether he noticed or not. Most of the time he didn't. He couldn't feel his toes wiggling.

He sat Grace up in bed, even though she protested and tried to pull his body beside her. He ultimately refused. He wanted her to also be comfortable before she settled down for the night. He sat beside her on their bed and removed the bobby pins from her hair. After every five he pulled out, he kissed her neck or the back of her shoulder. She'd smirk and rub her hand up on his thigh to let him know she appreciated his touch and his kiss. She knew he was smirking even though she couldn't see him. He smirked anytime he got flustered- flustered in a good way. His freckled cheeks got rosy and his neck got hot. It was cute.

He unzipped her dress and pulled one of his shirts over her. She pulled the dress off of her and threw it across the room, not caring where it landed. Meeks didn't bother to hang it up. He couldn't take his eyes off of Grace. Maybe if he did he'd realize that not everything was perfect before they were going to sleep.

She turned around and made him lay down. He laid his head on her stomach and his arms found their way to her waist. Her fingers began to comb through his thick ginger curly hair and her soul finally relaxed. After two hours of dancing, drinking, fake laughing, toasts, and strange wedding traditions, she relaxed.

"Do you um..." Meeks began to ask. He stopped. He was nervous. One of Grace's hands went to his back, up his shirt, and began to rub large circles. He sighed and ran his fingers over the end seem of her shirt. "...is our wedding going to be that wild? I don't like that garter tradition. Like, what if Charlie catches it? Or Todd? He'll die of embarrassment." Meeks confessed, his voice occasionally breaking. Grace laughed and laid down so she was face to face with him.

"No- don't worry. I don't like it either. One man should have his hands up another woman's dress that night... and that's you... and me." She said, kissing his beady nose. He laughed of relief and pulled her closer. She laid her head on his chest and held his bicep. Her heart beat synced with his and they felt themselves falling asleep. Neither of them wanted to sleep though. Their minds were only on their wedding. What would they wear? What would they serve? Would there be a theme?

"We should have it in a old church. Calm, serene, and elegant." Grace said out of nowhere. Meeks looked down and opened his eyes, fighting the sleep that was calling his name. He was so tired he forgot to remove his glasses.
"I think that's beautiful. And we should serve the food and beverages in all black colored utensils, ya know. To fit the elegant theme." He said, liking the idea of a theme. It was his writers mind that called him to the theme.
"Oooh yeah- and my bridesmaids can have really full white roses! And maybe I won't have a basic white dress... maybe I'll have a bit of color at the end... or a nice design, lace or beads or something. Nothing generic. But elegant." She said as she lifted her head and looked in Meeks' eyes. She could tell he was sleepy. She could tell he was staying awake for her though. That's why she loved him. Always so kind. Always helping her. Always doing stuff for her.
"I think no matter what you choose to wear, you'll look absolutely beautiful. And I will fall in love with you all over again." He admitted. She leaned forward and kissed his lips. He kissed back and ran his fingers through her hair.
"I love you." She whispered.
"I love you too." He whispered back. He deepened the kiss. Suddenly, sleepiness wasn't an issue anymore. He wanted to prove his love for her. His future bride. His current fiancé.

She rolled on her back and pulled him closer. Her fingers tugged on his hair. He groaned as the tugs got rougher and needier. His hands travelled from her waist to her thighs. His right hand rubbed in between those same thighs, traveling and fighting their way up higher and higher. Grace arched her back and threw her head back and his fingers rubbed against her sweet trail. Her breath hitched and a sweet sound came from her sweet voice box. Meeks bit his lip and smirked at his flustered girl. He had nothing seen anything more attractive than her needing him.

His free hand grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. She chuckled and rubbed her foot up against the side of his leg. He wanted more of her as her able bodied and free parts brushed against his.

His lips moved from hers, to her chin, down her neck, and to her collarbones. She pinned herself deeper into the mattresses so he had more access to her. His lips and his tongue both found themselves making deep purple marks on her angel soft skin. Another whimper escaped her lips as she tried to free a hand and touch Meeks.

He gave up and released her wrists. She pushed him to his back. His turn.

Her legs straddled him and her hands removed his shirt with ease. Her approach got better and better each time they had a sensual moment. Meeks was almost impressed.

She kissed down his neck, down his chest, across his chest, and to his waistband. She could see him and his body growing deprived of her loving. She liked seeing him squirm and want her. It was fun to tease him. She stopped and slowly lowered herself back down on him, back to her straddling position. He knew what she was doing. She was a tease.

He gently threw her off him, making her sit up, and kissed her again, gaining back his dominance. Grace felt her soul lust as his hands roughly gripped her waist against his. It felt so good. He really hadn't touched her yet but she was feeling better than ever.

"Fucking tease." He huffed and she slowly lowered onto her back again. She pulled his lips against his and just laughed.
"You act as if you don't like it." She teased once more. Meeks removed his sleeping shorts, Grace removed all she had left of her, and they wasted no time.