"Wake up... wake up... I wont stop saying it..." :GERARD PITTS REQUEST:

You laid in bed, completely and fastly asleep. You felt his arm on your waist. You felt his head on your back. You felt his exhaling breaths tickling the center of your back. You didn't expect for him to wake up and lay on top of you though. He has done this once before, so you let him let out his inner weird cuddly monster.
"Love..." He whispered. You ignored him. "Baby..." he whispered again, shaking you this time. "My girl..." He said a bit louder with a kiss on your shoulder. You didn't even give him the time of day.
"Wake up... wake up... I won't stop saying it..." He said as he started to jump up and down on the bed like a child. You flew threw the air every time his legs smacked down on the mattress, and slammed back down every time he landed. You couldn't ignore him anymore.
"Pitts-" He kept jumping. "Love-" He jumped some more. "Babe I'm up!" You laughed as he plopped down beside you. He straddled your legs and kissed your face, moving his lips down your neck and on your collarbone. You giggled way too loud at his kisses. You both hadn't noticed the time. It was just about five in the morning. Pitts woke up an hour before he had to and just felt like loving you. He wasted no time in doing so either.

He laid you down and kissed everywhere he could. Your forehead. The bridge of your nose. The tip of your nose. Your left cheek. Your right cheek. Your jawline. Your neck. Your collarbone. Your chest. Your stomach. Your arms. Your hands. You just let him and muffled your giggles in a body part of his that was closest to you. 9/10 it was his shoulder. That rare 1/10, you laughed into his neck. He would go to kiss your lips, but then swerve and kiss somewhere else. You'd huff or puff like a child. You'd groan and slam your hand down on the bed. You'd fold your arms so he couldn't kiss them, your hands, or your collarbone area.
"Patience." He'd whisper, laughing at your anger.
"PaTiEnCe." You'd mock, rolling your eyes.

Eventually you cracked. You tackled him and began to tickle him. He held a pillow over his face to muffle his laughter and screaming.
"Payback is a bitch!" You'd tell him as you straddled his waist and kept annoying him. You tickled him until you heard a muffled "I AM GOING TO GET SICK!"

He pulled the pillow off of his face, and pulled you by your waist next to him. Your heads now laid at the bottom of the bed and your feet now laid on your pillows. He kissed your lips finally, cupping your cheek, stroking your cheek bones.
"Good morning to you too." You said happily to him. He laughed once more and pulled your body on top of his, his lanky but somehow safe and strong arms gripping you tight against his chest.

He barely ever woke you up like that. But after that very special moment, he did it much more often. The truth was, he loved making you wait for a proper kiss. He liked seeing you get angry. You liked like a baby rabbit when you got angry.

"I LOOK LIKE A BABY RABBIT?" You shouted at him, laughing as you two got dressed for class. The third time he woke you like that, he had told you why he loved doing so. Now you know you looked funny when you were angry because you rarely ever got angry, but a BABY RABBIT? It made you embarrassed but also want to crack up laughing.
"Yeah, baby rabbits are cute, don't worry." Pitts told you, grabbing your hands and slowly backing you against the wall.
"I love you." You whispered. He blushed and kissed you again, holding your hands tighter.
"I love you too, my baby rabbit." He joked. You freed one of your hands and slapped his chest playfully.
"No, never again." You told him, warning him about calling you that again.
"Aw why, angry baby rabbit?" He asked as you two walked to breakfast. Let's just say, that nickname was here to stay. The more he said it, the more angry you got. The more angry you got, the cuter you got. Pitts envied your cuteness.