:YOU GUYS MAKE UP:

Neil Perry=

-Neil stayed in the bathroom for the rest of the practice. Once it was over and everyone left, you went to confront or console or communicate with Neil. You just felt a bit weird a bit bad for him and bad about how you affected him. He had enough on his plate. His first musical, being a lead role, his father... all of it.

-You knocked on the bathroom door backstage and whispered his name, softly. He opened it up and poked his head out. He didn't look mad or sad. He sort of looked hopeless and lost. You smiled and shrugged, trying not to frown.

-"I-I'm so sorry, Neil. I just want to talk. I'm sorry about what I did." You spoke as clearly as you could as you fiddled with your rings, clearly nervous. He smiled at you, in pity, and walked out, grabbing your hand. He walked you to the center stage and stood beside you, looking into the bright spotlight. As you went to apologize again, he began...

-"I look into this light every night, pretending I'm looking out into the crowd and actually adoring them. But I can only think about my dad, if he is going to just mysteriously appear again. If he is going to ruin my happiness for the night and practically force you to pick up the broken pieces of my psyche and personality. On top of that... my lines are rushing through my head. What I say next, what note I sing next... performing, I have enough pressure on me. I don't need pressure before the show and after it... and I really don't want to get that pressure from you. You're the nicest, purest, most beautiful, most genuine person I have ever met. Meeting you was my second chance at life. I was reborn when I met you, I was happier, I didn't think about killing myself or think about running away anymore. I love you and I need you. I don't want to lose you because of some-" He stopped at stuttered. He began crying. Hysterically. You pulled him into a hug and ruffled his hair. That's when he fell to the ground and you two cuddled, sitting there. All you could do is comfort him. 

-"I'm sorry Neil. I'm so sorry. I was a fool to put so much pressure on you, and I'm a fool to treat you this way. I love you so much and I'll never do this again." He stopped crying and pulled his face off of your chest. He rubbed his eyes and smiled, pulling his script from his back pocket. 

-"Can you... help me with this last part of the song? I tried to nail it in the bathroom but nothing was working."

-You smiled at him and pulled him back in your side, kissing his head, saying you love him and apologizing once more. He said he loved you back as you two rehearsed the 'Jet Song'

Todd Anderson=

-You were going to get ready for bed. You wanted to try and sleep off what happened with Todd, hoping to talk to him in the morning. You just didn't feel like speaking to him right now. You were still upset and in shock that you threw all of his stuff on the ground. 

-As you walked in, you noticed someone was in there. They were shirtless with only their sleeping trousers on. You covered your eyes and turned around, shallowly yelping, 'Ooh, I'm so sorry!"

-"It's me... (Y/N)" The shirtless thing said. You turned around, seeing Todd. You smirked, still feeling upset at him, and you just began to pull back your hair. As you smoothed your ponytail, Todd came up behind you and whispered, "Allow me... please." You gave in, wanting to resolve the problem between you two anyway.

-He tied back your hair and put his hands on your shoulder, leaning onto your shoulder. He kissed your neck and shoulder. He wrapped his arms around you and then placed his chin on your shoulder. You looked in the mirror at you two, the way he sympathetically held you and said sorry without saying a single word.