Chapter 33 - The Vision

3rd person's POV

Sleeping soundly within the warmth of her bed, Charlotte peacefully slumbered after a tiring day in school.

A dreamless sleep she was having, until it slowly changed as a scene had started to unfold.

A man in tears, sitting on a bench. Tightly holding a phone in hand as his sobs seemed to have grown more desperate.

But then suddenly, his sobs stopped as he went to quickly sit up. Looking around as if he was looking for something.

The next thing that she was was the man slowly walking towards the forest.

She didn't know what had happened or what had taken place but she knew that it wasn't good cause the scene in her dream then shifted and a sudden gasped escaped her when she saw that the man now lied lifeless on the ground. Covered in his own blood.

A shuffling of bushes nearby then caught her attention. But as she turned, she came face to face once more to the very same thing that had been taking the lives in this town.

The very same soulless eyes and face smeared with the blood of its latest victim.

It looked at her. Seemingly not knowing what to do. But then it changed as a scream escaped Charlotte when the creature decided to pounce.

Shooting up from her bed in a sudden gasp, she felt her heart beating very quickly as she slowly went to wipe off the forming sweat on her face.

"No more. Not again. Please." She mumbled a plea before burying her face in her hands with a sigh.

She's seen all the deaths occuring in town before they even happen but she was still hopeless on thinking what to even do to stop them from happening.

She couldn't exactly tell the police about what she sees since they might only suspect her or just think that's she's crazy so she's just lost.

If you need anyone to listen and not think you're crazy, either just text or give me a call. I'll listen.

Those words suddenly entered her mind and she then went to take her phone before scanning through her contacts.

She doesn't know why but she just went to save Aaron's number on her phone when he gave her his contacts. Maybe he can help by telling her what to do with what she had just dreamed of??

'It's the middle of the night. He's probably asleep already.' she thought. 'But he did say to just call him if I wanted to.'

"Charlotte." She froze when a quiet whisper was heard. She quickly went to turn on her table lamp but it seemed like the power was out.

"Charlotte." It called again and she then decided to turn on the flashlight on her phone before looking around her room to see if anyone was there.

Nothing.

She felt herself calming down afterwards. Thinking that it was just her nerves playing a trick on her since she just had another awful dream or vision.

Plopping back on her bed, she closed her eyes as a sigh escaped her. He didn't know what to do anymore so maybe it was a good idea to just take Aaron's offer and call him.

"Charlotte." She froze when she heard that voice once more.

Opening her eyes, she slowly looked to her left and felt utterly terrified when she saw a figure of a man standing there on her bedside.

"You're going to help me." He said.

And just when she was going to scream out for help, his cold hands quickly covered her mouth. Preventing her to do as.