Chapter 1- New Generation

3rd person's POV

13 years later

On a very comfortable looking bed, a body peacefully slept. Unaware to him that the door to his room slowly opened as a pair of feet slowly walked towards his bed.

He started to stir when...

"Lucas!!" A smaller body suddenly dropped on him. Taking him by full surprise which made him shoot out of his bed. And with a thud, his face kissed the floor.

"Oh Goddess, you should have seen your face!!!" A feminine voice laughed as her poor victim slowly got up with a really annoyed look as he glared at the culprit.

"Ellie!!! I told you to never come into my room!!" He snapped. Rubbing out the sleep in his eyes as well as scratching his head in annoyance of his sister.

"Mom said to wake you up for school or we're gonna be late. So get your stinky butt down stairs for breakfast." She as before heading out the door.

Rolling his eyes, he went to fix his bed before heading out of his room. Walking downstairs, he was still annoyed at his sister for waking him up.

Lucas's POV

When I entered the kitchen, I saw the look on my younger brother's face. And I could help but chuckle at the fact that Ellie might have payed him a little visit this morning as well.

"Mommy, Xavier's glaring at me." She said with a smirk on her face as she stared at her older brother.

"Xavier." I hear our mom sternly say as she placed down some pancakes on the table along with some bacon and eggs before stroking her hand through my brother's hair.

"Be nice to your sister." She said, going towards me.

"Morning sweety." She smiled as I felt her kiss my cheek.

"Morning mom." I greeted back before she went to get more food that she prepared.

"Sit, I'll get you a plate." Looking back at the table, Xavier and Ellie started eating.

Xavier had dirty blond hair with gray eyes like mom's. He was the second oldest of us three, coming next to me who had pitch black hair from dad and blue eyes that came from my biological mom.

Yeah, I knew that Maddison wasn't my real mom but I didn't care. She took care of me since I was a pup like a real mother should. She looked at me like I was her own and I looked at her like my real mom as well.

I'm curious as to who my real mom is sometimes. And whenever I asked dad, he'd tell me some things about her. Like her name, what she looked like, but he never really got deep om the details. I don't even know what happened to her.

Anyways, the last one we have here is Ellie. Short of Elizabeth. Like Xavier, she had dirty blond hair and our dad's sea green eyes. And might I add...

She's a real pain in the butt.

Sitting beside my brother, he kept giving Ellie a slight glare. To which the latter fired back by sticking out her tongue as she ate her breakfast.

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit as this is the usual morning we always have. Ellie waking us up and us not being a morning person like her, would be in a bad mood.

But then I remembered that today was slightly different from the others. A smile broke out of me as I quickly pulled Xavier in a headlock which kind of caught him by surprise.

"Happy Birthday little bro." I mused as he tried to get me off of him.

"Lucas!! Let me the hell go!!" He complained as he tried to use his strength as an alpha against me. But with Omega blood by my side, he kind of found it hard to do so.