Chapter 11 - Unprecedented Reaction

Lucas's POV

I can clearly say that last night's events were really something. The three of us were very lucky that we even got away from those hunters cause honestly, they really worried me more than those pack wolves did.

And also, we were lucky that dad let what we did slide for now.

"So, who exactly was that guy that you and Scott found last night?? And do you really think that the council would really okay the killing of three teens??" Xavier asked as we walked into Timberland High with the others.

"I don't have the slightest idea of what the council would really do. But with what dad and the others had told us about them, who knows what they'd do to get what they want." I said before looking around in search of  the familiar face of a guy with short black hair.

"And with who that guy was, I have no idea. Scott know, but first we really need to find him. We need to talk about his little discovery about us last night."

"Well you two are in the same class so you'll find him soon enough. Though the real question is that if he'll let you get anywhere near him." Ellie said.

"We could kidnap him after school." At that, all of us went to turn towards Isabella who in turn gave us a confuses look. "What??"

"You want to kidnap him?? How do you honestly think we can do that??" Aaron asked.

"Easy. Wait for him after school, stuff him in a sack and get the hell out of here." She responded with a duh tone in her voice. "He'll have no other choice but to speak with us then."

"That's so you." Aaron said. Giving her a look which said that she was out of her mind. "You don't think anyone would notice him gone?? Especially his mom who is a police officer if I should remind you."

"After we talk to him, we can let him go. So no biggy."

"Nobody's kidnapping anyone." I cut myself into the conversation. "We can think of some other way to talk to him."

"Well I don't think that's going to be easy." Chase said before I felt someone walking up to us.

"Hey guys." Our eyes widened when we saw Scott standing in front of us with smile on his face. "You all know that classes are just about to start right?? You're all gonna be late if you don't pick up the pace."

All of us didn't know what to say at that point. We still couldn't believe that Scott was talking to us right now even after what happened to us last night.

"Okay, I don't mean to interrupt the whole silence thing but..." He then went to look at me. "You and I gotta get to class."

I was unsure as to what to do but I don't think I had to cause the next thing I knew was Scott circling his arm around my shoulder before leading me towards the direction where our classroom was.

But before we could really get far away enough from the others, I heard Chase's low mumble towards Aaron who stood beside him.

"That was easier than I thought it'd be."

Jayden's POV

I was silently pondering behind my desk about all the problems we currently had piling up on us when my mate suddenly entered my office.

"Jay?? I brought you some lunch." She said as she placed a plate of pasta on my desk before taking a seat on my lap which made a small smile appear on my face as I looked at her.

"You should really take some rest. You've been in here all day."

"I'm fine Love." I said, giving her a kiss. "I can't afford to take any rest right now. Not with the council and these hunters on our backs."