Sixty-Five

Amidst the breathtaking Australian landscape, Wren and Jungkook found themselves traversing winding trails, surrounded by towering trees and lush greenery. The air was filled with the sweet scent of eucalyptus, and the sounds of native birdsong filled the air, creating a symphony of natural beauty.

As they hiked deeper into the jungle, Wren couldn't help but marvel at the stunning scenery that surrounded them. She glanced over at Jungkook, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she took in the look of wonder on his face.

"This is incredible," Jungkook exclaimed, his eyes alight with excitement as he took in the dark foliage and floral bushes.

Wren nodded in agreement.

They'd been in Australia for a few days now, and her parents had wanted to go see a few specific places. Wren and Jungkook wanted to go hiking so today so they split up the group and they were on their own. It had been so nice being alone together.

As they continued along the trail, the sound of rushing water grew louder, echoing through the trees. Curiosity piqued, they quickened their pace, eager to discover the source of the sound.

And then, as they rounded a bend in the trail, they were met with a breathtaking sight – a waterfall cascading down from the dark ebony cliffs above, its crystal-clear waters shimmering in the sunlight.

Wren gasped in awe at the sight before them, her breath catching in her throat as she took in the sheer beauty of the scene. Jungkook gaped with wonder as he gazed at the waterfall, his hand reaching out to grasp hers.

"Hey, do you think we should go for a swim?" he suggested, his voice filled with enthusiasm.

Wren's eyes widened in surprise at the suggestion, but a thrill of excitement coursed through her veins at the thought of swimming in the crystal-clear waters of the waterfall.

"Are you serious?" she asked, her voice tinged with excitement.

Jungkook nodded eagerly, his smile widening as he reached for her hand. "Come on, it'll be fun!" he exclaimed, his eyes alight with anticipation.

With a sense of exhilaration coursing through her veins, Wren nodded eagerly, her heart racing with excitement at the prospect of diving into the cool waters of the waterfall.

Without hesitation, they quickly stripped down to their underclothes, leaving their clothes in a neat pile on the shore. With a shared grin, they dashed towards the edge of the pool, the spray of the waterfall misting their skin as they approached.

With a whoop of excitement, Jungkook took the plunge first, diving headfirst into the refreshing waters below. Wren followed suit, her heart pounding with exhilaration as she felt the cool embrace of the water enveloping her.

As they surfaced, laughter bubbled up between them, their voices mingling with the soothing sound of rushing water. They swam towards each other and for a blissful moment, and as they came together in the middle of the pool her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and his hands fell to the curve of her hips. Jungkook's face turned suddenly serious and he leaned in to capture her lips with his.

This kiss was more fervent and intense. His tongue greeted hers and his hands wound into the wet strands of her hair, tugging her closer. Wren gasped against him, arching her back, needing to be closer to him.

For many minutes Jungkook's mouth devoured hers, and Wren was lost in the moment of utter pleasure and sensations. The water licking at her skin, while his tongue explored her mouth. The spray of the waterfall droplets pecking at her cheeks and forehead. It was the most incredible, soul tantalizing moment.

Then they heard someone whistle and they were both pulled from the moment. Turning towards the noise, both still gasping, they saw a group of tourist standing with mouths agape and a bit of amusement on their faces.

Wren blushed all shades of red at being caught making out, but Jungkook simply grinned at them. With a little wave at the tourists, Jungkook proceeded to help Wren to the edge of the falls. He assisted her in getting up and then together they bowed to the group of tourist as they hurried to grab their clothes and escape back down the path they'd come.

***

They returned to the cozy beach house after their exhilarating swim and Wren and Jungkook were still laughing at the incident when they got back. Wren was still so embarrassed remembering the look on the other tourists faces when they'd been caught.

They both went into the bathroom to change and as Wren was hanging up her wet clothes to dry Jungkook reached out to touch her shoulder. A faint hint of pink tinged Wren's skin, a telltale sign of sunburn. His brow furrowed with concern as his fingers grazed the tender skin.

"Wren, are you okay?" he asked, his voice filled with concern as he noticed her flinch at his touch.

Wren winced slightly, the sensation causing a pang of discomfort to shoot through her sunburned skin. She forced a smile, trying to downplay the pain she was feeling.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," she replied, her voice tinged with discomfort as the adrenaline from the day was wearing off, she could suddenly feel the intense pressure on the sunburned area.

Jungkook's expression softened with concern as he gently brushed his fingers over the red skin, his touch light and gentle as he examined the extent of the sunburn.

"You should put some aloe on that," he suggested, his voice filled with gentle concern. "I'll go grab it for you."

He returned moments later with a small bottle of gel.

"Let's get you comfortable," he murmured, his voice soft with concern as he helped her settle onto their shared bed.

Wren winced slightly as she lay down, the discomfort of her sunburned skin evident even in the gentlest of movements. She offered him a grateful smile, appreciating his caring gesture.

Jungkook reached for the bottle of aloe vera gel on the nightstand, his movements careful and deliberate as he uncapped it. With gentle hands, he began to apply the cool gel to Wren's sunburned skin, his touch light and soothing.

Wren sighed with relief as the cool gel provided instant relief, the discomfort of her sunburn gradually easing away under Jungkook's gentle ministrations. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to relax into his touch, feeling the tension melting away from her body.

Jungkook worked methodically, ensuring that every inch of Wren's sunburned skin was coated with the soothing gel. His touch was tender and gentle, his fingers tracing over her skin with care and precision.

As he worked his hands gradually started to wander further and further to areas without any sunburn at all.

"Jungkook—" she murmured into the pillow.

"Yes, Princess?"

"If you keep doing that, I'm not going to be able to sit still."

"Doing what?" he said, the fake innocence in his voice evident. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Just as he said this his hand passed over the curve of her backside and Wren turned to give him a raised brow.

"Are you planning to finish what you start Pop Star?"

He grinned and leaned down to kiss her lower back. "Turn over, Princess. You know I always finish what I start."

And Wren didn't argue. She obeyed the sultry command, her heart fluttering and her core Turing to molten lava. She was more than happy to get entangled in the sheets with him again and again . . .

A/N:

I hope you're enjoying these last little scenes of them together in bliss <3

~ Sasha