Eight.

"Sang, talk to me."

Her bodyguard had been giving her the silent treatment for several hours now. Once he'd found out she'd met Jungkook at the party and failed to tell him about it, he was acting as if she'd betrayed him on a personal level.

"How could you not tell me you met Jungkook?" he finally said, his hands gripping the steering wheel so tight his knuckles were white.

"I think the question you should be asking is why in the world would Jungkook want to see me again after I literally pinned him to the ground?"

"You're going to be his personal boxing trainer. You realize that this opportunity is once in a lifetime, don't you?" Sang looked over at her, ignoring her as he continued to rant, never having looked so serious in his life. "You didn't even know their names until you went to that meeting. You don't deserve this opportunity."

She rolled her eyes at his dramatics. "Sang, stop being petty and help me get out of this! I don't want this opportunity! My father is punishing me for embarrassing him. I'm now being forced to give this guy boxing lessons twice a week. Who knows how long this could go on!"

Sang let out an exaggerated sigh a faraway look overtaking his expression. "What I would do to be Jungkook's boxing coach. And you just stumble upon the position without even wanting it. Why does the universe hate me?"

Wren groaned putting her head in her hands. They were headed to HYBE labels as they spoke. The cityscape passed by them, and the closer they got the more nervous Wren became. She didn't want to train Jungkook. She wanted so badly to fight back against her father's insane demands and tell him he couldn't make her. But he could. Because he was the one that gave her everything. Wren didn't have her own independence. Her parents controlled her and Wren was desperate to free herself.

She was still trying to think of ways she could get out of her first training session when they pulled into the underground parking. They checked in at the booth where the security guard was. Sang gave the guard Wren's name and told him what they were there for, and then the guard let them through. 

Sang pulled into one of the empty spots and put the SUV into park, then turned to look at her.

"Just promise me one thing before you go in there."

Wren gave him a droll stare. "What?"

"Please don't hurt him."

"You're joking right?" Wren slung her duffel bag over her shoulder and held back the urge to reach over and smack her bodyguard. It was a good thing he was her best friend. "You're worried he'll get hurt? What about me? This whole situation is ridiculous!"

"Only you would complain of getting to work with one of the biggest pop stars in the world." Sang seemed genuinely angry with her. Wren knew he loved the band, but didn't realize how deep his loyalty for them ran.

"Sorry I've been too busy trying to please my parents by learning political jargon and how to talk in a public setting I haven't had time to become obsessed with pop stars like a normal teenager." I glared at him, getting out of the car I slammed it shut and he had the audacity to roll the window down.

"When you get back you're going to finally tell me everything right? And you'll update me on what happened here?" He looked at the door leading to the elevators like he wished he could run through it and stalk the members one by one like a crazy super fan.

"Go get a normal obsession while I'm gone, please. I'm serious. You're almost middle aged."

His eyes narrowed on her. "I'm in my thirties." Then he rolled the windows back up and then pulled away leaving her stranded in the HYBE parking lot again. Only this time Wren was even more nervous than the first time.