Sixty.

"Looks like you're healing up just great," the doctor said, looking at her x-ray on the illuminated white board on the wall in the little room. Her bones were bright white on the bluish hued paper, and the bullet wound looked completely healed. Wren was sitting on the crinkly paper and had been eagerly waiting to hear those words. 

"Thank goodness," she sighed with relief and looked over to Sang who was in the room with her. 

"Is she okay to resume all actives as normal?" Sang asked, sounding more like her father than her body guard. 

"She should be just fine to go back to life as it was before. Just be sure to come in for your yearly checkups and see a physical therapist if soreness persists. But otherwise you should be just fine." 

Wren grinned over at Sang, who returned her smile, his shoulders relaxing a tad with the news. 

"Boxing is included right?" Wren quickly added. The doctor chuckled. 

"Boxing should be more than fine." 

"Thank you, doctor," she said and he nodded signing off on some papers and handing them to her. 

"Hopefully I won't be seeing you for a while," he winked. "Go celebrate." 

Wren nearly skipped out of the room back to the lobby of the office. As she and Sang made their way back to the car, Wren couldn't stop smiling, her heart lighter than it had been in weeks. She had feared she might never be free to do her hobbies again, but the wait was finally over. 

As they drove back home, the radio hummed softly in the background, the soothing melody a welcome soundtrack to their journey. But Wren's smile faltered as she caught the tail end of a news report, the words sending a shiver down her spine.

"...life sentence for his crimes..." the announcer's voice trailed off, the gravity of the words sinking in. They were talking about her case on the radio. Korain would never again walk free, never again pose a threat to her or anyone else. Justice had been served, and Wren was more than happy to hear that she'd never have to encounter him again. 

Sang reached out to turn off the radio, sensing Wren's unease. His eyes met hers expression one of quiet concern. "Where to now?" he asked gently, his voice a comforting presence in the silence of the car.

Wren took a deep breath, her resolve strengthening as she looked ahead to the future. "Shopping," she replied with a determined smile. "I need an outfit for the concert."

***

As Wren and Sang stepped into one of the boutiques in downtown Seoul, the air was filled with the scent of delicate perfumes and the soft rustle of fabric. Wren's eyes lit up as she perused the racks of clothing, her fingers trailing over the shimmering sequins and flowing silks.

She wasn't a huge shopping girl, but for some reason she was excited to pick out an outfit for the Busan concert. 

Her gaze landed on a rack of sparkly outfits, each one more dazzling than the last. With a grin, she plucked out a stunning ensemble – a sequined top paired with a mini skirt that sparkled in the soft light of the store.

"I kinda love this," Wren said, shocked that the sparkles were making her giddy. Holding the outfit up for Sang to see she asked, "What do you think?"

Sang nodded in agreement, his eyes twinkling with amusement as he watched her excitement. "Sparkly. I like it," he remarked with a smile.

As Wren made her way to the dressing rooms to try on the outfit, her eyes caught sight of a display of lacy intimates tucked away in the back corner of the store. Intrigued, she wandered over to take a closer look, her fingers trailing over the delicate fabrics.