Twenty.

Finding a stuffed bunny was actually harder than Wren thought it would be.

They visited three different locations before finally finding a toy store with a stuffed bunny.

"You're sure this is what he said he wants?" Sang asked, pursing his lips. "I mean, it's cute because it fits him. But you don't want something a little more, you know, more?"

"Gifts aren't about how expensive they are," Wren said glaring at him. "It's the thought that counts."

Sang gave her a disbelieving look. "So you're saying if your parents had gifted you an SUV instead of your Lambohrginii you wouldn't have been disappointed?"

Wren sighed. "I'm a spoiled brat, that's different."

"Amen to that." Sang chuckled as they went up to the checkout counter and bought the stuffed bunny.

It was a light pink color with floppy ears and big eyes. The cashier put it in a gift bag for them and then they got back into the car to drive to Jungkook's apartment.

"You nervous?" Sang asked as they neared the luxury complex.

She was fiddling with her fingers, and tapping her foot anxiously. She forced herself to be still.

"No, I'm good." It was a lie. She was still trying to comprehend that she'd bought a stuffed bunny for a famous Kpop idol that was now her friend. She felt like she was living in a parallel universe.

"Well, tell Jungkook happy birthday for me, will you?" Sang asked, and he smiled at her sheepishly when she gave him an irritated look. "What? It's polite!"

"You're so obsessed."

He didn't even try to deny it. Instead he just turned up the music louder, Mic Drop playing ridiculously loud over the speakers.

"Sorry, I can't hear you," Sang said, smirking at her.

Wren rolled her eyes, but a giggle escaped her. She felt lighter than usual. She had been completely nightmare free the past few days and she'd finally caught up on much needed sleep.

Thanks to Jungkook's music her memories had remained locked away in their cage. He'd given her a few nights of uninterrupted sleep, the least she could do was show up to the birthday lunch he'd invited her to.

Sang parked at the curb, and then passed her the gift bag with the bunny in it.

"Have fun," he said, and she waved to him as he drove away.

Wren got onto the elevator, entered the passcode and then rode up to Jungkook's floor. When the doors opened it was quiet in the house. Wren took several tentative steps into the kitchen and then into the living room only to find it empty.

The only sign that anyone was even there were the pairs of shoes by the door. Wren held her bag in her hand, feeling suddenly awkward. Did she get the day wrong?

"Wren, you made it!"

Wren turned around in surprise to find Jungkook coming inside from the door that led to his outdoor terrace. "Happy Birthday," she said.

He grinned. "Thank you. Wanna come outside? We set up the food out there."

"Sure," she said, following him out onto the terrace.

She had yet to see his balcony and it was beautiful. There was a cute little set of patio chairs and a table. And then a play area for Bam. The view of the city was magnificent from up so high and it took Wren's breath away.

"Wow, this is stunning."

Jungkook led her past the patio furniture and over to a twisting staircase that winded up to someplace even higher.