Sixty-Three

Wren hid behind the door a bit as she opened it to allow Jungkook inside. 

He smiled when he saw her and strode into the room, completely oblivious to her attire. 

"Sorry about that the guys wanted to—" he trailed off when he turned around and took in her outfit. 

The surprise was evident in his features and he was frozen in place for a few seconds. 

"Hi," she said blushing as she put her hands behind her back and rocked back and forth on her feet. 

"I—um—wow." He stuttered on his words and ran a hand through his long hair. "Wren you look beautiful." 

"You like it?" she asked, walking past him and into the hotel room more. She went to perch on the edge of the bed. She was so nervous her hands were shaking a little.

He slowly walked over to her, his eyes drinking in every inch of her. 

"I love it," he said instantly, his eyes were hungry now, and she could tell he wanted her. 

"I know we've been taking things slow over the past few months because of my injury. But I'm better now. And I was hoping—" she blushed, wow she was so nervous. She was usually so bold and confident. 

He kneeled down on the floor in front of her, and put his hands on the bed on either side of her. He looked up. "What do you want, Princess." 

"I want you" she whispered, reaching out to tangle her hands into his long dark locks. She leaned her forehead against his and kissed him. 

He responded instantly, his hands left the bed and landed on her hips. He caressed her sides and traveled down the tops of her bare thighs and in one swift motion he gripped her and lifted her up so he could set her further back on the bed. 

She leaned back into the comforter with ease as he settled ontop of her, his body weight the most incredible sensation. Her legs wrapped around his waist and he proceeded to kiss her with so much passion and intensity. He wasn't holding back this time, and a thrill ran through Wren as she realized what she'd started. There would be no turning back—no stopping and telling her they needed to slow down. 

It excited her and made her nervous all at once. What if she wasn't what he expected? What if he didn't like what he ended up seeing? What if she did something wrong? 

He groaned and all of Wren's anxious thoughts were interrupted as he moved from her lips to her neck and started to kiss and lick her sensitive skin just beneath her ear. He traveled down, and down, and down until his fingers were fiddling with the little strings on the front of her cami dress. 

Once he released that she would be completely exposed to him. 

"Wait," Wren gasped, her hands coming onto of his where his fingers grasped the little lace ties. 

"You okay?" he asked, equally as breathless. He looked up at her from his position down around her hips and she looked into his dark eyes with nervousness. 

"I've never done this with anyone," she admitted in a whisper. "I don't know what I'm doing." 

He smiled and kissed her stomach gently. It sent butterflies through her stomach and she shuddered. "We will go slow, I promise." 

She nodded, and bit her lip. "I don't want to disappoint you." 

He shook his head. "You could never disappoint me, baby. Now where is my confident fighter? Since when have you ever questioned how absolutely incredible you are?"