✨29✨

Jeongin woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and groaned as he tried to stretch but quickly realized that someone's arms were wrapped around him. He reluctantly opened his eyes and saw Chan looking at him.

"Good morning." Chan said with a small smile but Jeongin just sighed and moved closer to him.

"My head hurts."

"I can go see if Felix has any medicine. I'm pretty sure everyone else is still asleep."

"I don't want you to get up though cause then I'll be cold" Jeongin mumbled.

"Do you wanna deal with a headache all day? I honestly shouldn't have even slept here to begin with." Chan said the last part quietly as he moved a piece of Jeongin's hair off of his face.

"What do you mean you shouldn't have slept here- oh yeah you have a girlfriend" Jeongin realized and moved away slightly. "Sorry."

"She is not my girlfriend and I said that because you are the one that has a boyfriend although according to what you said last night you don't. I'm guessing that it was just drunk rambling though" Chan explained.

"Ha...what all did I say and do when I was drunk?"

"You were talking to Jisung for a while at first, then I stopped you from drinking anymore and took you in here. You were refusing to go to sleep and told me that you wouldn't go to sleep until I kissed you."

"We kissed?!?!?" Jeongin asked, eyes going wide from shock, "Channie Hyung I'm so so sor-"

"Let me finish" Chan caught him off and laughed a bit at him, "I reminded you that you have a boyfriend. You then told me that he broke up with you because...I forgot exactly what you said but then I may have kissed your forehead but only so you would fall asleep."

"Oh. Sorry you had to deal with me but can you please go get me something that will make the headache go away?" Jeongin questioned and Chan just nodded before getting up and leaving the room.

Jeongin was panicking. He didn't remember telling Chan about he and Chinhae breaking up and it wouldn't be that much of a problem if he didn't possibly have a crush on Chan. He didn't want to explain to him what happened because what if Chan ended up doing the same thing? Or didn't want to date him in the future because of it?

'Maybe he won't ask about it. He said that it was probably just drunk rambling. I can just go along with that for now.'

"Here" Chan said as he walking back in with a bottle of water and a pill.

"Thank you."

"Okay to be honest you kinda said something that scared me a bit last night."

"Hmm?" Jeongin looked over at him as he took a sip of water so he could swallow the pill.

"I wanted to assume that it was just because you were drunk but it's serious and I just want to make sure. Did Chinhae try to force you to have sex with him?" Chan asked. Yes, it was a very straightforward way to ask but he needed to make sure so that he could stop thinking about it and wondering if it was true.

Jeongin started choking on the water and Chan sat down and patted his back.

"Sorry, that was probably too straightforward."

"You left that part out when you were telling me what I said when I was drunk?" Jeongin asked, trying to just move on from the conversation although Chan wasn't going to let it go until he made sure that it wasn't true.

"I didn't want to say anything about it but I'm worried and I just wanna make sure."

"Haha I'm fina Hyung, I promise." Jeongin said with a small smile, "I'm gonna go see if anyone in the living room is awake yet."

Chan grabbed his wrist to prevent him from leaving. "That's not what I asked you..."

"Oh! I think I head Jisung and Minho talking to each other!" Jeongin said as he tried to pull his wrist away from Chan but ended up getting pulled into a hug instead.

"I'm sorry."

'well...might as well just explain'

"For what Hyung? It wasn't your fault. I had been dating him for a year already anyway, I probably should have just let it happen."

"Jeongin no. That's not something you should ever just let happen unless you want it to, okay?" Chan asked, pulling away from the hug slightly to look Jeongin in the eyes as the younger slowly nodded.

"Umm I'm gonna go now, thanks Hyung" Jeongin said and moved away from Chan. He appreciated what he said but due to the fact that he was only expecting negative responses from Chan knowing about it he was a bit overwhelmed.

'How is Chan so perfect?' Jeongin wondered as he walked out of the room. 'Yoona is really lucky to have someone like him.'

"Eww Minho why are you here?" Jeongin heard Jisung say as he walked into the living room.

"Jisung you're the one who walked up to me and told me that you hated me before calling me pretty then making me sit down on the couch and let you fall asleep on my lap" Minho replied, laughing at Jisung.

"Exactly, I don't like you. Not sure why I did that. Stupid alcohol." Jisung sat up and moved away from Minho.

"Sung, can we please talk?"

"I'm pretty sure we don't have anything that we need to talk about. I don't even want to be talking to you right now but sadly I have no choice."

"Good morning" Jeongin greeted, finally deciding to walk into the living room.

"Innie! My favorite person in the entire world. Do you feel okay baby? Do you have a hangover?" Jisung questioned, glancing to see a reaction from Minho who just rolled his eyes at him.

"Excuse you" Chan said as he walked into the living room, "what did you call him?"

"Nothing. Are you hearing things? I guess that would be the next step after going bald."

"I breathed."

"Okay. Let's go talk." Minho decided, having enough of whatever Jisung was trying to do.

"No Minho. I need to ask Jeongin about his first drinking experience." Jisung explained.

"It wasn't that interesting. I think you should go talk to Minho."

"Jeongin what the heck? I thought you loved me" Jisung said dramatically before glancing over at Minho, "fine but you have two minutes because there's nothing we have to talk about anyway."

Minho and Jisung got up and walked outside of the apartment so they could talk to each other for a second, leaving Chan and Jeongin pretty much alone since Changbin and Hyunjin was still asleep.

"What's going on with them?" Chan asked.

"I don't know. I feel like Jisung said something about it last night but I forget."

"Huh... that's weird. Normally Jisung is all over Minho."

"Umm yeah. well I'm gonna go wake up Seungmin and Felix now bye." Jeongin said before quickly walking away.

'I need to distance myself' Jeongin decided. Seungmin told him to try to talk to Chan about his feelings but Chan has Yoona and Jeongin didn't want to come between anything that could potentially make Chan happy since in the end that all he wanted for him.

Although he was oblivious to the fact that he was one of the main things that made Chan happy.