✨48✨

-not proofread (also this chapter is kinda all over the place)-

Chan couldn't stop smiling after Jeongin had said it back. He kept glancing over at Jeongin during the movie as the words "I love you too" played on repeat in his head. He wasn't expecting Jeongin to say it back anytime soon considering everything that had just happened but he was really happy that he did.

"Channie" Jeongin said for the hundredth time as he was trying to get Chan's attention for the past five minutes since the movie had ended.

"I'm sorry, what?" Chan asked, finally snapping (by Chungha) out of it.

"Can I stay here again? I don't wanna leave yet."

" You don't have to ask if you can stay here. As I said, I have a guest room too and I love having you here, you could literally just move in. Then you wouldn't have to come up with a plan to steal my dog."

"You're only saying this to prevent me from stealing Berry but I already have a plan and you're not ruining it." Jeongin pouted.

"Mhm, let's see how that works out for you." Chan smiled then remembered that he needed to ask Jeongin for something before he forgot and Chinhae tried to do anything again. "Hey, can you give me your address?"

"You mean Seungmin's adress? You've already been there a billion times. Why do you- wait is this a pickup line or something? Maybe I do wanna go back to Minnie's" Jeongin laughed.

"No, I meant your old address," Chan said and Jeongin immediately stopped laughing and looked at him with a confused facial expression.

"Why?"

"I want to make sure that he'll never bother you again. And get all of your clothes and stuff from his house since he's only keeping to convince you to go back and to be a brat."

"It's just clothing Hyung. It's not that important" Jeongin said, choosing to ignore the first part.

"I still want to talk to him."

"I feel like by that you mean beat him up."

"...Okay and? I don't want him to talk to you again and he isn't going to stop trying if we don't do anything about it."

"I'm still not going to give you his address so that you can beat him up Hyung. Just forget about it. I'll make sure I'll leave with Seungmin or have You or Minho drive me home after work or something."

"He's literally stalking you Jeongin."

"You aren't beating him up."

"Can I at least talk to him?" Chan asked, thinking that it would be better than doing nothing.

"Promise that you won't hurt him or do anything to get yourself hurt."

"Fine" Chan agreed, pulling Jeongin closer to him then twisting their pinky's together. "Now what's the address?"

"You're not leaving right now. I'm not moving."

"I wasn't planning on it but I'm gonna forget about it if I don't get the address from you now."

"that's honestly even better," Jeongin said, moving closer to Chan and placing a kiss on the side of his face.

"Stop trying to distract me from the fact that I need to have a conversation with your psycho ex," Chan said trying his hardest not to smile at how cute Jeongin was being.

"I'm not! but umm..."

"hmm?"

"I- ugh could I go with you?" he asked hesitantly, already knowing what Chan's response would be.